anyone can help me find tis? desparate nid it T_T
if anyone does find this pls pm me, thx alot~~~

head

tail

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Eric,
For the tail light..the cheapest you can find is around USD 65 + USD 25 for shipping.That is in ebay.If you buy from imporkshark or wateva..then it cost more $$$.Maybe you can do group buy with Arcdyue,his looking for the same thing.
For the head light...best of luck :)

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
o yea, spit thx for ur information!

Arcdyue fast fast appear, we buy together the tail light~~

ericmivec

Known Member
Apr 24, 2007
btw,does it able to find in kl rather than foreign country?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
I have appeared...!!!
haha....

Yeah, i want that tail and front as well (i was wondering if i can find that "angel's eye" type of front light for RD1, guess i can......) Its a good thing i'm reminded, i'm gonna go take a look at ebay now..... haha

Sure Eric, if confirm have to get from overseas, we can get together la, can split the shipping......

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
RD2 more solid.. no money la.. sh*t.. money vs desire!!!!

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
I asked from GC and CCFL(both are the companies that make the angel eyes light for most of the car in malaysia) about the lights for our RD1,but till now no answers...so assume that they dont bother...Come we all set up a hyundai performance part factory in malaysia..hahahahaha..but for the halo light that they fix in the headlights,its USD84..at flyryde.com..You can ask from BlackSamurai aslo,he did buy the halo light a few years back :)

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Anyone know where can customade our stock headlights into angel eyes?

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim,i think you should learn making angel eyes using the DIY in rdtiburon.com..hehe..then you can start business and make money :)

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. be my first customer.. wahahahahah.. If anyone has extra damage headlights, I don't mind do experienment on it...

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Make our own angel eye's headlight? thats crazy.......
I'm sure we can find similar headlight in ebay, i think i got see one, but since i was not buying, didnt bother to check it out. It came without the signal light section.......

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim..just go and buy halfcut headlights la..if can find la...hehehe..then experiment on it..hehe..but u find any kedai potong selling this,do inform me k..hehe

Dyue,ebay quite expensive also..but if sim can do it..im sure he wont be the poor bald guy that he claims to be anymore...hahahahaha

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
ArchDyeu.. It's possible to do angel eyes but need time and equipment la..

SpitFire.. then I will be the rich bald guy??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed was the stage for the debut of the Mugen CR-Z that has been hyped all over the interwebs but Mugen also brought along another tuned hybrid to the celebration of all things automotively speedy.

Like all good things, it would appear that tuned Mugen hybrids come in pairs as the tuner unveiled the more and track-focused CR-Z Mugen RR concept. As the more aggressive aero suggest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience