Introduction...from IFI

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Nov 12, 2009
Blackfoot, ID
Hi, having a hard time, finding a spot for Intro's...thought i would do it here?
We are actually a custom carbon fiber shop based out of the USA, we are a smaller shop which gives us the opportunity to work with customers one on one and provide them with custom carbon pieces to either decrease the weight of their rides and help them go faster, or we also have pieces to make the most awesome show car out of most basic civic models. When we arent doing consultations with customers or busting out bad ass carbon roofs, we have a few projects of our own that we love to continue building and improving on ...i'll list pictures of our cars, some of recent projects, and also some product. If you guys have any questions about who we are or what we do or are interested in modifying your vehicle and would like prices or more info give us a message on here or at our email
[email protected]

this is a portion of our shop, and a few of our cars, Ef9 Civic, and JDM conversion Teg, and the chop top which will soon have a full wide body kit.

Our Sema Car project for this year

Installing a Roof Cap

Really Cool purple with a hot pink roll cage....very unique

One Of Our Kevlar Roofs

Our Carbon Fiber Roof Cap Installed On an EG

b16/b18 custom carbon cover...for a little extra something something!

Just a close Up to show the quality of our Weave and Shine

Roof Cap Installed before Rain Gutters Are re-installed

Well i guess thats enough for now, like i said if you have any questions you know how to get ahold of us! Thanks for Looking!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

The pic of the shop has the green hatch, not our black one which is the ef9...my bad!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hahahaha...bro this is a Malaysian forum...it'll be a lot of hassle to send our cars to your location...unless of cos u have a branch somewhere in Malaysia....

nice shop btw

InnovativeFabInc

Nov 12, 2009
Blackfoot, ID
Hahaha I'm sis but ill let it slide this time! Anyway, I'm fully aware of where you guys are based, we ship internationally and are definitely looking to make connections with our kinda car people as many places as possible. The installation of our products is very simple, so we wouldn't need you to come by the shop unless you wanted to but I'm glad you liked it!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
haha..but i'm sure the price to ship our vehicle to ur place would definitely cost more than the custom make carbon fibre parts itself...great customizations anyway..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
nice roof.... :top: but the costs of shipping your stuff here will be too high...sometimes when i check for stuff on ebay....the price of the item is good....but the shipping charges is too much ... unless they are intentionally overcharging i wouldn't know....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all ZTHians,

I need opinions before i purchase an adj absorber.. Choice of getting a set of used HWL @ a price of RM700-750 or a new set of MINES adj from Sato Auto Acc. at RM 788 quoted from them. Their advert is available in mudah. but was wondering how come they selling so cheap.. any1 bought from them b4?? concern on whether it's fake or ori.. good review bout MINES adj?? Please advise. Appreciate it alot..

MYVI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience