Internal wasgate

samson_cck

Known Member
VR4 Problem.....help

Hi all,

Hope sifu sifu here can help me with this, recently i just get a wira VR4, I still new in turbo world. i have 2 question.

1) i notice the hose is not connect to any where. so what i worry is the boost wont release.

2) Does VR4 4g63 also original come with TD04?

Attachments

• 20120628_144219.jpg
    20120628_144219.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
dat vacuum shud be connected to the actuator, r u experiencing boost cut when driving it hard tak?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

vr4 auto comes with a td04

dat vacuum shud be connected to the actuator, r u experiencing boost cut when driving it hard tak?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

vr4 auto comes with a td04

Thank for the reply, how does boost cut feel like? anyway if in gear 1 and 2 for hard acceleration i just feel like no power but when on 3rd gear the car like pulling(got power). So the VR4 auto has 3 version as manual too? eg: 200.220 and 240? any different on the internal parts?

Thank for the reply, how does boost cut feel like? anyway if in gear 1 and 2 for hard acceleration i just feel like no power but when on 3rd gear the car like pulling(got power). So the VR4 auto has 3 version as manual too? eg: 200.220 and 240? any different on the internal parts?

The actuator should be connected to boost source. Any part between the compressor outlet to manifold. If it's not connected, may experience overboost.

The difference is the turbo and ecu.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom