Increasing Torque

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
they are fast due to its lightweight chasis and DSG system.. engine isn't that monster they only produce 200 bhp. they can win bcos of power to weight ratio. dump all the dead weight on your trek bro before sprint..

dude, good news. but this is no 100% guarentee sure, it is just abit of help from blood brothers. heheh..

after comparing the stock golf mk7 acceleration from youtube, our trek with boost 1.2 ~ 1.3 accelerate much faster than stock golf mk7.

so, u just need stage 1 mods + ECU reflash + 1.2 bar of boost to beat the golf.. u can see youtube yourself to confirm this. hope this helps..:biggrin:

dont even bother la bro...stock gti's have 210-220whp in stock form....they easily get up to 250-300whp range with just a remap and a bit of breathing work done...the gti got 300kg weight advantage as well....it's not just hp and torque figures, it's the whole combo of technology it has.....better gearing.....faster gear changes.......wide rpm range of torque from down low.....it'll accelerate faster and stop faster too.....so unless you've got like 350-400whp with that 1700weight......no chance in earth.

weight and that crappy 4 speeder is the killer :)

I did drive the gti. It is powerful n lightweight. Maybe I just reflash the ecu. How much will it cost

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

seek ah wah for ecu reflashing. he will take ur car to AC motorsport. he's very familiar with airtrek tuning..

Will do bro. Thanks a lot. Once the race is on will post the recorded video

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Drag going to b 1000m n continued to Taiping. Which is about 70km

Gearbox is one of the biggest power robber in Airtrek's setup. It's slow and lazy. Dyno-proven before. Same hardware with just gearbox swap from auto to manual saw a jump of 50whp! That's why for those whose on manual, it's a whole world faster than the original auto with not much engine mods.

But then living in KL and you don't drag race your car everyday, so can still live with the crappy slow box. Haha...

Will do bro. Thanks a lot. Once the race is on will post the recorded video

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Drag going to b 1000m n continued to Taiping. Which is about 70km

Hmm.... little chance you can win bro (even your engine power reaches 260whp)... GTi is very stable at high speed. Additionally, our technology was like 13 years ago compared to Mk7 GTi.

My Airtrek isn't stable at speed above 200kph. Maybe my wheel balancing + suspension aren't up to it.

Thanks.. will do. Let c what my bitch can do

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Top speed for sure to lose as I haven't remove the speed cutter. Gti was very stable when I drove it at 200. Maybe I can beat merc A250

bro, merc A250 is also quite fast.. :biggrin: did u test drive the A250?

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

reflashing ECU can remove our speed limiter.. :biggrin:

Ohhhh, OK

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

No, I was a passenger while being test driven with A250.

Top Bottom