inconsiderate driving during midnight

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hmmm..... there are tones of those type of pplz... they think they are darn cool by doing that. Society's going down the dumps.

erm.. better safe then sorry le..
:(

studying at sunway college ??...all i know is there is a RX8 there and drive by a young lady (if not mistaken) with P license......the car is black in colour.....izzit this car ??? i think not this car ler.....

Is it a black RX8? It cant be me, didnt drive for few days. I think i know who it is.

Last edited:
It cant be 100 km/h. Maybe around 60km. Cause you feel car is moving faster in a narrower road. Dont be angry. Many brats are like that. But cant fix them all.

sunway college got 1 rx8 black colour but no with P sticker
that driver is a guy i think he drive safetly 1 wo?

thteh: i believe if i remember correctly... u drove off from sunway mamak last time also in a very fast manner....

well... jes surprised y it will affect u till u couldnt eat when u were d same like him... good dat u've found yer mistakes and corrected them.... u noticed yer surroundings? the term accident means 'bad' things happening out of your expectation.. .. perhaps u've misjudged yer surroundings? for dat rx8 driver, he could have been like u... noticed his surrounding too... he noticed d guy too..dat's y he didnt hit him... and it's an 'almost' case... perhaps give him a month or two.. he'll be like u.. notice his mistakes and change his ways...

patience perhaps?

i'm kinda suprised that you didn't do like " W*W 12*4" Black RX7, bla bla bla

thteh86 post also wan to alert other user..hope others wont drive like tht ma..rite?hehe...drive safely...life is precious...yeah~

give the kid a break...

maybe he just shart in his pants and need to go to the gents room quickly, or maybe his gf is in the hospital giving birth?

Just dont be an a-hole and block his way.

come-on, flame me!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom