Inconsiderate DC5 driver on federal highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously... If you got a Type R should learn how to drive properly.
Saw this car yesterday DC5 WRF****... Don't know how to drive and cut out to the rightest lane on Federal suddenly causing 3 cars to screech to a halt. So senseless these ppl. Got car but don't know how to drive!

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Re: Buying a Type R

Saw this car yesterday DC5 WRF****... Don't know how to drive and cut out to the rightest lane on Federal suddenly causing 3 cars to screech to a halt. So senseless these ppl. Got car but don't know how to drive!
why don't you post the whole plate number rather half of it? and why is it your thread title so misleading?

weiweiwei100

Sep 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

i was the 2nd car behind...
the car speed off after that... my car also not powerful enough to chase and see the whole plate. but if i could i would have taken a photo of the monkey

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

the car speed off after that... my car also not powerful enough to chase and see the whole plate. but if i could i would have taken a photo of the monkey
can you change the thread title. it is so misleading and ANNOYING!

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007

u open a saman for the owner la..if u don siok for that car...:stupid:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Re: Inconsiderate DC5 on federal highway

WeiWeiWeiWei

Bro, please understand.

we are surrounded by bastards, assholes, cunts, fags, jerks, wankers, thugs, stupid DRIVERS everywhere.

they don't necessarily drive a Honda Integra Type-R DC5 :rofl:

they come in all shapes and sizes.

some will drive kancils. some will drive wira. vios, city, evo, scoobys, skylines, celicas, rx8's, even ferrari's and lambo's :rofl:

don't generalise la. one bad driver, don't hate the whole car model :wavey:

last weekend, my car driver side window got smashed by some mat rempit thief on a motorbike.

that doesn't make me hate all motor-bike riders now, does it? :smokin:

continental_drifter

Known Member
Feb 25, 2005

weiweiweiwei..

even our mr jp chin drove his lambo LP640 at mex highway,speed 323km/h using the emergency lane..

so chill la bro..

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009

WeiWeiWeiWei

Bro, please understand.

we are surrounded by bastards, assholes, cunts, fags, jerks, wankers, thugs, stupid DRIVERS everywhere.

they don't necessarily drive a Honda Integra Type-R DC5 :rofl:

they come in all shapes and sizes.

some will drive kancils. some will drive wira. vios, city, evo, scoobys, skylines, celicas, rx8's, even ferrari's and lambo's :rofl:

don't generalise la. one bad driver, don't hate the whole car model :wavey:

last weekend, my car driver side window got smashed by some mat rempit thief on a motorbike.

that doesn't make me hate all motor-bike riders now, does it? :smokin:
Totally agree. Btw u should mention a ''stupid driver'' but not the car his driving. Cause like that sounds like u saying those person who owning the DC5 R will drive dangerously..

:D

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
If that car was a proton wira, would you have gone into the Proton forum and say:

Seriously.... If you got a Wira should learn how to drive properly...yadayada...Got car but don't know how to drive!

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005

Mind to tell us what kinda car you're driving??? which does no offence on the road????:thefinger::thefinger:

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
i think u saw a KIA speactra kot.............look nicely ......than post.....hehe

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
yeah !

alot of DC5's get mistaken as kia spectra la ............. why? does it really look that similar?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
chill here..... agreed to some,

weiweiwei,
u should post in general talk about idiot/incosiderate driver rather than jumping the gun in honda forum.....cool down guyz......cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience