how to modified 4g91

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
my FC dont know how to say...sometimes feel cam ok...somtimes feel cam air paip je.!!!laju je meter minyak tu jalan....!mybe depend on our driving style...!me...suka tarik..tarik..so mybe kuat le sikit...

BTW before make any mod to my car...full tank with heavy load, on long distance can make till 400km...

now after mod, feel FC cam a little bit lebih sikit kot...mybe my Rims too berat..i use JRD 15"...and dah mod kan mestilah nak VROM...VROMMMM...heh...heh....so minyak pun VROMM...VROMMMMM la....

now I isi RM 40...need to isi semula after less than 300km...wah so kuat makan minyak la....now minyak dh mahal plak tu..

lagi satu...our engine are crusing at 3000RPM till 4000RPM...is it my egine onli or everybody does so....
like that make our engine working so hard at cruising....tahts why so banyak telan minyak....REV Cut at 6800RPM...near maa....

err..nobody tell my what other modifcation that i need to mod my 4g91 to make more performance......

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
think we need 2 change back 2 orginal mufler...telinga pun tak sakit...poket pun tak sakit...

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
anybody know tak if we want to use mivec head on our engine..then when we put the mivec head ...the mivec still can function...with our 4g91 ecu and wiring....normaly they used Apexi VAFC or mivec controler 2 control mivec function...is it still can be done to use this gadget if we still use our 4g91 ecu and wiring...?

badbadguy

Apr 28, 2005
there is one guy with 1.5 mivec in the mivec forum
but i donno wether it is a 4G91 mivec or not??
maybe have a ask over there

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
got money...wat also can...
how much is 1 mivec head n wiring?? the total of modding the 4g91 wit mivec is gonna cost u a GSR 4g93t edi lol...
mivec can just use RSM 2 control...yes..nonit ECU also...

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
ye ker???pakai RSM 2 boleh control mivec...cam mana nak buat tu...tak de pun function untuk set mivec/vtec RPM kat dalam SRM tu...err..RSM yg blue skrin tu kan...?
Wah...intrested la...

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Yes... RSM can be used to control mivec opening (with shiftlight function mar), BUT... what's going to compensate more fuel during mivec opening? So no matter what... you actually still need the mivec wiring+ECU. Else you'll be too rich before mivec opens, and too lean after... which also means u'll have no power at low end, and potential to blow your engine at high end.

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
if used SAFC to control the fuel can or not?i already have SAFC...if can then onli find RSM and head mivec onli...if want to use mivec ecu & wiring...no enough money laaa...

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
err...seems we got a lot of 4G91 users out there...can we arrage our gathering...mybe on saturday 1st and 3rd week..im goverment servant maaa...now we have 4gtuners TT on every friday is it..correct if me wrong...cannot la..saturday 2nd and 4th woeek need to work...
2x a month ghatering ok what...mybe we can share our pro & cons with our engine....

just suggesing....

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
can any sifus tell us...how we want to know if our engine have done some modifications before...normally if we bought it with used car..so we do not need to make same modification...waste money ...exspecially if with the mechanic who dont to tell us that our engine allready done the modification that we want to make..so they no need done anything...but claim they done it..waste maa...
Things like engine head...how we want to know if our engine still used orginal engine head or allready change it to 1.6 or 1.8 or mybe 2.0...

cams... how we want to know if they have allready change to performance cams...instead of ori one...

throtle body..what is original size..how to know it ori or upgrade one...

intake manifold....how???injectors...what size...?air flow sensor...?how to know with ori or upgrade...?gear box..?& all others thins that can be upgrade to improve the performance.....

can we share it here.....
tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo , how are you ?

How to remove those wiper marks and van gogh sun mark on windscreen ?

I recently used a watermark remover that really works
- 3R stain remover RM20 , any accessories shop will have one .

BUT .. to my horror , due to my old windscreen , actually those watermark is covering all the hidden scratches .. now already removed the marks ... comes the all new GREMLIN wiper mark and sun mark ..

So i would like some advice from anybody that have done any DIY or any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience