How to make my Iswara A/B 1.3 more pickup??

slinky

anyone can suggest to me how to make my car more pickup and power...?:regular_smile:

slinky said:
anyone can suggest to me how to make my car more pickup and power...?:regular_smile:

of courseee we can suggest to u! there's 3 easy ways to make ur car more pickup n power..

1) Go search button, click Advanced Search, search for "4G13 Mod" or "NA Mod" or sumthin like that in Car Modification forum

2) read up the threads n research

3) then make plans to visit ur nearest performance shop

then ur car can faster ady.

What kinda of budget you intend to invest to the the car more pickup ? Also what mod you have in your car currently ?

Pls state

ermm rite now just have small budget.. that why i ask for suggestion to prepare my budget... just wanna small modification to make my card more pickup and power..

1st the simplest & cheapest(no need money also) way DIY is take out your spare tyre + jacker + pump your tyre 240 for all 4 tyres.

2nd air filter drop in or open port.

3rd step hard on your gas pedal........lol u can feel abit different after u done 1st and 2nd

extractor,muffler and air filter will do... simply will increase 10 to 15 hp.. keke

most cheap...change ur filter to those direct in...it is round and they call it mushroom head in cantonese...

first, change ur exhaust and air intake to performance ones...

exhaust setup depends on what u want... there isnt any specific requirements u must follow... vr much depends on ur driving style and what u are looking for....

air filter, get performance air filter.... either drop-in or open-port, up to u lor... this also depends on ur requirement and ur car specs....

if pickup only, i would say skinnier tyres do help. 13/14" on 155? Mind u, pickup oni, less stopping power, less cornering ability.

haha... better take off all seats except ur driver's seat, remove the spare tyre, remove all body panel in the car, remove the dashboard, remove aircond system, remove power steering, remove those water bottle in ur engine bay, remove all carpets.... like that also can gain pickup and horsepower....

wee.... cabutz~~!!!

slinky said:
assuming what you said is the only rule apply + limited budget

Straight and simple answer, you can do just one or all of them depend on your budget::

cost money:-
- more air+fuel = more power, trade in your carburator(or throttle body if your's efi, me n00b in proton so..) for a bigger one that flows more air and drink more fuel.
- use less restrictive filter (do note that some cheap filter have even worse flow, you need a good one here)
- good engine oil = less friction = less power loss, it is one of the easiest power gain a car can have.
- cold air intake, every 2 degree C drop in temperature give engine 1% more HP (forgot where i read this, but my butt dyno during noon and midnight suggest its pretty close)
- tune length exhaust header, and overall less restrictive exhaust system.

free mod:-
- what's flows better than performance air filter? NO air filter :rofl: but dun come see me if some rock fly into your intake and smash your intake valve lar..
- not very sure but i belive taking out any resonator/catalizer/muffler on your exhaust should be able to give more power

better power to weight ratio:-
- just take out anything you don't want/not needed in the car.
- not satisfy you can take out the car jack, spare tire, rear seat and stuff
- if you're crazy you can start stripping the car's internal
- if you are <fill_in_the_blank> you could remove the powersteering if you had one and the aircond..
- lost some weight yourself (saving up money for more mods by skipping breakfast/ eat less, like me)

WARNING:
- do not invest in gadgets that promise power increase as much as those expensive power mod with a fraction of a cost, do a search on the net about them and you'll find tons of info about their scams.

hmm.. me finish talking liau.. anyone not satisfy with my answer can go ahead and shoot me wahahhahahaha~ i declare 2nd of May as shoot rollakid day wahahahaha so easy to remember just one day after labour day... i dun care, me now half naked in front of pc typing this post (tonight so hot, wan save electric bill to mod car so dun wan use aircond.. miahahahaha)..

break all the window.. include windscreen... more aerodynamic ... wind can cut thru... more pickup... kekeke... remove pedal... remove all the screw... remove ur bonnet cover... remove ur booth.. keke..

kekee... junior something something... lolz... since skywalker say remove this remove tat... why dont remove all the thing? even 4 door also remove... kekeke

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom