how a metal gasket & the thickness effect the performance?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ahaha, just about to ask that also..wow, so thing gasket, scary lar...later easy to break :P ekkekeke, too nipis already, so erm, if lets say i change to thicker gasket on an NA engine, means i lost power already ar??

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
sam1741 said:
so for NA car..
change to thinner gasket
will increase compression ratio n increase hp lo... :)

dono how much one thin gasket cost...
Thin metal gasket price depends on brand oso.. 100++ got, 200++ also got.. its installation cost that is the big issue.. as u have to cabut timing belt la.. this and that to install.. at least can set u back RM 100.. but modders will do anything for the extra umph right.. haha

if thicker metal gasket on NA, then put snail and boost at 0.5 bar loh.. get back the power +some extra pulak..

seong

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
me skimmed n pNp the head ler....lajak lajak temp. naik.dunno use back the original(cardboard ka??) gasket can b back normal ar?

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
temp increase arr?

- coolant wat brand one?
- radiator change edi?
- water passage got block or not?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got quite a few scratches on my car dashboard....damn accessories shop....they leave lots of scratches on my dashboard when i go to install a new HU....it always hurt me seeing those scratches all over the dashboard....anyone got an idea how to get rid of those scratches? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience