Honda Projector + Angel Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Projector uses H1 bulb so can't fit and no way to modify as far as I was told.

kev1234 said:
hi ..!
i wanna ask civic 99/00 projector.. can fit hid h4??

ok, does this 1 is SONAR also? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10261
cause i know TYC got the same model like this also...

How much for the SV4 96 version?

for this tail light and the SV4 front projector light, got any warranty? how long?

HMS said:
Cos got problem with the Toyota headlamp last time, its just that simple. If u like TYC u can still choose their product, not my concern anyway. The problem is not leaking, leaking all headlamp got that kind of problems, but not like the reflector chrome turn black, like fading liao. TYC is the cheapest among all. Making for Bosch is a different story cos it has to meet Bosch QC. Just like Proton car sold locally and exported, different quality.

SONAR is SAE standard and can be exported worldwide including Singapore which is very strict. I know cos I have customers from singapore.

Nope dun have website. Anyway manufacturer website a lot bullshit inside one lar, go for independent review site.

So far I haven't got problems with SONAR, DEPO and Eagle Eye.

The pic is sonar. I think TYC have similar model but not this colour cos i saw some on the road already turn yellow (the clear cover design).

Year 96 dun have this design here now bro, sad to say ler :mellow:

Warranty for leaking 1 month. Just for time to wash ur car and rain to test lor.

NiCkY7 said:
ok, does this 1 is SONAR also? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10261
cause i know TYC got the same model like this also...

How much for the SV4 96 version?

for this tail light and the SV4 front projector light, got any warranty? how long?

yes all eg can fit, 3 or 4 door np.

Price pls sms me....... 016-5040890 KUM

eg8^ferio said:
how much bro? can fit to eg8?

bro, ek 99/00 taillamp (red/clear) 380 pair right? can u ship/post to penang?
how much? thanks

bro the Rm380 (SONAR) my supplier no stock already, just called them. Now they have RM 500 (DEPO). Same design, but cost a lot more...... Ship to pg usually RM6-8 by lorry. If i know they are low on stok i go buy and keep a few set :mad:

civic_koled said:
bro, ek 99/00 taillamp (red/clear) 380 pair right? can u ship/post to penang?
how much? thanks

HMS,

how much for the DEPO JDM black headlight for SV4? 2 piece punya...

HMS said:
bro the Rm380 (SONAR) my supplier no stock already, just called them. Now they have RM 500 (DEPO). Same design, but cost a lot more...... Ship to pg usually RM6-8 by lorry. If i know they are low on stok i go buy and keep a few set :mad:

wats the different btw SONAR and DEPO?

nicky7:
U want the crystal headlamp? or the 1 piece projector? Crystal type black got 2 pcs ones.

civic:
Usually depo cost more than sonar but i dun see any difference wor, quality also similar.

HMS said:
nicky7:
U want the crystal headlamp? or the 1 piece projector? Crystal type black got 2 pcs ones.

civic:
Usually depo cost more than sonar but i dun see any difference wor, quality also similar.

ya, the DEPO JDM style headlight (black housing)... is 2 pcs, 1 pc is headlight and 1 pc is side marker, there is a pic about it... so how much?

so far does u sell the SONAR 1 piece projector to any member? cause i wan to ask their comment about it...

thanks...

a few bought but i didn't keep their contact number wor

so u mean the crystal black type lah? Just like those found in chopshop! Black?

NiCkY7 said:
ya, the DEPO JDM style headlight (black housing)... is 2 pcs, 1 pc is headlight and 1 pc is side marker, there is a pic about it... so how much?

so far does u sell the SONAR 1 piece projector to any member? cause i wan to ask their comment about it...

thanks...

HMS said:
a few bought but i didn't keep their contact number wor

so u mean the crystal black type lah? Just like those found in chopshop! Black?

ya, the crystal black type 1, chop shop 1 is ori stanley from japan 1... so how much u sell for the depo?

can PM me who u sell to ar? cause i need to meet them if can, and to have a look of it... have to see how's the projector lens performs...

these r really nice sets. trust me. once u see the actual ones, sure ur dompet kurang wang wan :D am waiting to do up my own car as well with these babes...

which 1 u mean? for which car 1?
Hawke said:
these r really nice sets. trust me. once u see the actual ones, sure ur dompet kurang wang wan :D am waiting to do up my own car as well with these babes...

Hawke said:

ooo, that 1 i not sure...

for the accord model 1, my gang at US are not recommend me to go for that, cause the light output from the projector are so so, and some of them get vapour, they recommend me go for DEPO JDM black crystal style...

that's y i ask who using the accord model, i wanna have a look... to see how's the condition... :D

NiCkY7 said:
ooo, that 1 i not sure...

for the accord model 1, my gang at US are not recommend me to go for that, cause the light output from the projector are so so, and some of them get vapour, they recommend me go for DEPO JDM black crystal style...

that's y i ask who using the accord model, i wanna have a look... to see how's the condition... :D

light output can change to HIDs, and vapour cause poor fit? maybe design does not fit properly so the rubber glue must be applied more in some places?

sorry, can't help you in the quality but the lights are really nice cause I saw them in my uncles shop :)

The accord DEPO black crystal is about RM600 a pair, not including the signal part. Price still can nego, not a lot though.

Usually the fog or vapor problems got ways to settle, and the SONAR projector is very bright, dun worry. I do offer warranty for leaking for 1 month so u can wait for it to rain or wash ur car to try. Vapor thing i will teach u how to prevent when u take the unit, cos very long explaination and need to show u the part to do some additional work.

HMS said:
The accord DEPO black crystal is about RM600 a pair, not including the signal part. Price still can nego, not a lot though.

Usually the fog or vapor problems got ways to settle, and the SONAR projector is very bright, dun worry. I do offer warranty for leaking for 1 month so u can wait for it to rain or wash ur car to try. Vapor thing i will teach u how to prevent when u take the unit, cos very long explaination and need to show u the part to do some additional work.

carisma better come n take lessons from u on how to prevent fogging ;)

Actually i learn all this technics from trial and error when i start selling these headlamps. I repair my self too when my supplier dun want to repair those headlamp that water leaked inside like rear fish, think of a solution for those vapor problems and I waste a lot of time figuring out. My supplier only supply me the stuff but after sales service, i have to bear my self. Buying all the neccesary tools and trying various silicon glue already made me spend more than RM500, the most expensive is the digital control heat gun, can use from 50-600 degree celsius so i can repair various type of plastic material without melting it. But I am still searching for the exact glue the factory use to seal the headlamp, if anyone knows where i can buy it pls let me know, i belanja minum (not beer cos i dun drink alcohol :p )

But lucky enough i earn a good reputation here and many zth members support me and the stuffs i sell here. Sometime my price might not be the cheapest, but i try my best to give pre and post sales support and repair.

And one more thing the bloody angel eye LED my supplier dun give warranty at all, I give 1 month warranty, cos LED very easy damage by static electricity during installation. Changing the LED need to open up the plastic cover, a lot or work. Once my supplier charge me RM70 for a pair of LED and the single layer circuit board. I buy that thing since i ordered and i fabricate it my self and charge my customer RM6 (2 LED superbright) + RM 80 (to open and install the LED) with warranty if got leaking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom