• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

<WTS>Altis angel eye DUAL projector headlamp

burgerking

Known Member
Sep 11, 2007
i'm very interested, so where can view the head lights?

mrnazrain

Known Member
Apr 11, 2007
Where ur from?
If on office hour, we can meet in somewhere around KL.
After that maybe on Shah Alam or Klang can.

mrnazrain

Known Member
Apr 11, 2007
Regard for Hari Raya holiday, i will not able to see u guys to view the light. But i can assure the quality s tip top. all in working condition.

Price reduced to RM350 for serious buyer.

BUMP2sss:wavey:

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
bro, sms me ur best price. 012-3671459. is it legal? how bout the bulb? together right? need any modification?

Zanpakuto

Aug 1, 2008
Sorry for late reply. Just come back from work somewhere. Of coz d lamp legal on the road. For the bulb, d lamp use projector lamp one. So d bulb will be there. Just u need to use back ur signal bulb.It's all.

No need any modification at all. If u can, just DIY d lamp. But it maybe quite hard. Just sent it to accessories shop, let them install it. Just a few RM only.

I've PM u my best price.:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience