GTT34 modification

Chris now is a good time to show ur dad, jap cars are faster than his lambo with just 10% of the cost of his monster 12cyclinder u get from just bolt on mods (Tomei Engine too) . Lambo is $2 mil...then u have $200k to spend (come on briing out the cheque book ya)...hehehehehe

I say lambo is better in anyway...... diablo SV...12 cylinder weiiiiii

well...i had only try once on my dad's lambo....well...i can say tat lambo n my car is totally different in a way tat lambo ya can get a lot of attention lor...well...even grandpa n grandmom also took a look at my dad's car...cool man.....but i think skyline is more on daily drive ler...lambo is too hard to drive ler.....if i choose to drive ...that will be on sunday ler...no carssssssssssss..................can revvvvvvvvvvvv in the highway....steady man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would like to have a second try but too bad...my dad wont allow.............sad sad.....how how???

Kong3286, i think to say that a particular car is better in any (or every) way is incorrect. :dontknow: You see, with cars it is very relative. I can also say that a Kanchil is better than an F-1 car, in terms of fuel consumption. U see, even as chris says, his skyline is more prctical.. so hence, which is better?¿ Im convinced that a modified skyline may have better acceleration, fuel consumption & even practicality than a diablo. But the diablo is more exotic, higher top speed & maybe better track handling. But for the value of the car in therms of price, road tax, insurance, maintenance & spare parts, u tell me which car is better:shot: .

Totally agree with Russ...

Hope u enjoy ur new ride and mod it to ur heart's content (big bank account help in this area)...hhehhehehe

eh is lambo accel better den skyline or da other wan? chris hav u test both of dem b4? dis i curious leh, can we c da battle???

I personally think tat skyline may have a better acceleration ...of coz in terms if daily drive ma....better response also i guess .....but i would like to try my diablo if ada track day in Sepang which open for public....shhh....if my dad is not here la........muahahhahaahahh

re

HIhi...i have already find a T88 turbo...plan to install it into my car......any good advice from it ????

hi Russ, Kancil is a better car than F1...u can say that :) that's why my post stated " I SAY...." so the fact that i think lambo is better in anyway still stand hehehehee... i think i can bear with anything to compensate anything so the car is better than anything... what talking me... ???

Chris.... what's with T88 now??? RB25 with T88 i wanna see !!!!!!!!!!!!! think u need extensive works to be done in ya RB25, else how to utilise this big turbine aa?? go buy NISMO RB26 those fine spec engine or Tomei Derive whatever phase like CMNG mentioned earlier... NAH

Kong3286: You ah...everytime say coming out..then forget....your godzillar needs to go out sometime you know...ehhehe....:X-: ....i think i only get to see it like twice since you got it.....bring Chris along too ya......

Jane ah Jane, ok ok..... i bring the stock godzi out sure :) :) Chris too busy to mod his GTT34 gua???? T88 mar... muahahahaahahahahaha

godziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii KONG, chris jagoya son, realli wanna chunk in t88 ar? wah can b a track car on sepang drag battle liao

chris7880 said:
I just bought a GTT and need modification ...i need 400hp at wheel and minimum turbo lag..wat is your suggestion????

400rwhp is 300rwkw Its debatable but I would not use an internaly standard RB25 for anything over 270rwkw anything over this and lags starts to become an issue anyway. Have a look at the tuning guides on the site in my sig and see what you recon.
cheers

Last edited:
ah kong ah

kong: u say chris wan2 chunk in t88 meh.... i oso thnk it will be the laggiest car in the universe.... hahaha
i know you sure dont know who am i..... slowly guess dude.....
wei kong..... hows rezar's r32 modification? long time nvr hear from him.... his rb26 big project....

muahahahahahaah Mr. REDLINE .... i know i know, u r someone who just join the 4 door club :)

Who is Red liner aaa????? KonG , tat day i saw a 4 door skyline SUPER SALLON car on da road ler.....Dem Funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Original wey.................. :regular_smile:

wei chris.... respect abit lar.... 4 door oso using rb25det leh.... i m looking for bodykit for my 4 door GTT.... any idea where can i get it?

okok....i thought ya have ya on idea dy on how to modify ya bodykit.......when ya plan to come out for happy hour ar?????

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom