4 Yrs in the Making of Pink xxx ... The dream is finally coming true!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

henria86

Hello guys an gals.

This is the long story takes place 4 yrs ago, when i aquired a No Cash T3/T4 turbo setup from Gene Hypertechnokraft, an once dropped it in my faded pink 92 turbo mr2. Once i started her up i knew i was going to go nuts with the car .. I love how it spooled an i hear the turbo an external wastegate dump open up under boost... For 3 months straight i drove the car like a bat out of hell.. i noticed black smoke an oil on the exhuast tips.. i knew on the motor with 230,000.00 miles could not handle the boost an i sucked in the homemade intake piping when i was racing a vette on the hwy! Limped home an realized i sucked pieces of the intake an have spun something.. Well hear goes the master plan is to rebulid the car to my spec's.. So i go to the best place that i know of an trust is the guys from Rpm NYC, i have been going there from being Honda guy, i know there quality of work, so after few weeks of chats an outlines of my goals, i have set out to aquire the best parts that money can buy.. manley 1mm over sized dished valves, hks 272&264 cams, crower springs an retainers, shimless buckets, race port head with redesigned ports an bowls..Now for the bottom end parts puater rods, arias custom pistons 10.5 compression, all arp hardware, cevelttie 77 nitraite coated bearing, crank scraper, toga oil pump, crankshaft lightend an the whole rotating assembly balanced an highspeed balanced.. i think i have left out a few other parts.. all this stuff was done by 2 great guys from Rpm NYC Chen & George.. but it took the process of over 3 plus yrs of porting the head an redesigning the bowls an combustion chambers.. Lsd transmisson rebulit with new synco's, Ats cv joints. Fuel system consist of dual warlbros of 1 intank an 1 inline pump, Hux top feed fuel rail an 850 low impeddance injectors, spearco a/w intercooler, front mount heat exchanger, hydra ems. Custom made top feed exhuast manifold an intake manifold, from Suppy from TRT Racing. And gathering the parts an money for this project...

The body of the car was totally stripped, of all glass an parts that can be taken off , all the dents an dings from parking in New York City. Was pulled out with out drilling holes in to the body, but welding a rod to the panel to pull it out, this was a very very long crazy process of stripping the paint off an priming the car an using sealer, shoting the car was done by Jose at my cousin's shop New Hope.. color scheme Honda F1 Red & Bmw Jet Black for the top.. it has a greddy lip an sides.. Carbon fiber T-tops, along with a borders hood, assortment of greddy gauges, limted edditon sparco carbon roadster seat.. there so much more goodies that i can list..

I would like to thank the support from my very very understanding parents, an sibblings,for putting up with me. Thanx lil bro i have ur NYPD badge to bail me out if needed.. The Toyota Crew i have to give support if not i would have given up along time ago.. Gene, Shawn, Steve, Danny, Eddie, Donna, Vic... theres many more from the Mr2OC...Roger from New Hope, Franky from Precsion Metal, Tommy an the Crew from Rpm NYC, Suppy & Rabbit from TRT Racing....

Redblues.. U know what comes around Goes around .. Pay Backs a XXX that's Karma

P.S. my next goal is to finally able to buy a home to store my Mr2!!!

thanx

Henri
exhuasttop.jpg

exhuastop1.jpg

intakefront.jpg

intakeredbull.jpg
intakeinside.jpg

excellent work

new york has a new racer....oppps :_:

cool apple,
lol senior racer.... i had many mr2s an yotas here.. just slow rebulid time here..
see yah
henri

Hello henria86,
Nice setup.Love the bling bling turbo.
Just want to ask,the wastegate that you have is it mounted right after the
exhaust flange on the turbo. Is it the right way to install the wastegate?
I have checked my installation and it defers slightly.
(My Greddy setup has a pipe for the wastegate welded to where the 4 exhaust manifold pipes meet, just before entering the exhaust side of the turbo)
Or could my setup be wrong?
:)

HELLO mic,
this is a different set up, then standard turbo set ups.. the greddy 1 u have is correct, i just went with a custom turbo with the wastgate housing attached to the turbo for something i want to try out .. its for boosting above 20lbs an i want to see about 30lbs on high an running achocol injection along with 93 pump or 105 race.. on a a/w intercooler
this is thinking out side of the box!
henri

updates more more pics!!!

:retarded:
heres some more teaser shots..
turbo2.jpg

downpipe2.jpg

downpipe1.jpg

tiexhuast.jpg

rear1.jpg

heres its stable mate if u can guess??
Maine007.jpg