Grass Racing Autoclub

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
julianpang,
according to the rules, it says that if the car has the interior stripped no rear/passenger seats it's considered to be in the open class. which i don't think is fair la. if i could get some clarification on the matter that would be perfect.

blurcivic,
yeah the ones on the main page. hope they can have it errata-ed.

Holy Bronjoli.. I'm at 1.6cc X 1.7cc = 2.7cc category... ahahahha...

I'm meat for the taking... :p

ninja_iga,
no la, cause this is basic stuff any regular person with a spanar can do mer. further more the interior stripping is purely either clip-ons or bolt-ons. correct? ofcourse if you say stuff like roll cages and stuff then different case lor. wait a sec...that would mean that cars with strut bars/room bars/fender bars all also are not showroom spec for proton cars correct? so all go to open class?

hawke,
team eaten? explain pls, mr hawke. :D

name of the novice team if go up against the experts :lol:

I am very very VERY sure that we can't form a team based on the fact that I am very very VERY sure to be the black sheep with my lack of experience and skills... :p Sure drag any teammates down one.. so first time must go solo... then feel confident only cari cari kaki form a team... :p

Currently having problem parking in shopping centers with my car.. hahahaha.. :lol:

Team Apetizers? hahaha... just tembak only..

Last edited:
blur_civic,
lol, you and i share the same phobia. actually i'm more like nervous la you know? wasthinking of forming a team where there's one car for each category lor. then we can call ourselves Team Alljoin®. sounds good ma. :)

aiyah... dun worry lah... just go have fun :D

if team need money then maybe think twice but if no need, then can lah... :lol:

gary said:
actually ah.. whats grass racing? racing with lawn movers, or racing while smoking grass? or all of the above? ;)

haha.... now I'm interested... :biggrin: sounds more like a party than a race .... hehe....

hmm... now that category (class) is mentioned..

I think I'd be stipping off some seats for the event.. hehehe.. :p Won't mind going up against big dogs..

Wouldn't feel right going for autocross with the full interior.. hehehehe.. like going pasar only... hahahahaha..

What about you guys?

whatdamn said:
blur_civic,
my interior is already stripped haha. only can fetch 2 ppl.

I really respect you that you can drive around everyday in a stripped out car.

This is something I cannot do. After event, I sure put back everything into the car coz I cannot tahan car noisy due to no soundproofing. Even the exhaust also I put back original.

ahahah, normal day unker julian remain low profile, then when come to track day, woo hoo, champion man!!!

wei... say my car go pasar ah? :lol:

actually, come to think of it... it has been doing that... have an event in the balai rakyat above the pasar... so these days, my car go pasar a lot.. :lol:

Top Bottom