Grass Racing Autoclub

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
racing on grass would be interesting, hahaha. no traction whatsoever

where da rest of da pics?? takkan all open class photo only...put some 1.3 or 1.6 class pics maa hehehehee...

Class C (1601-1900cc)

1st : Julian Pang
2nd: Vernon Chan (Satria R3, my partner, Crash!)
3rd: Hammond Lai (killerB)

fstrader said:
where da rest of da pics?? takkan all open class photo only...put some 1.3 or 1.6 class pics maa hehehehee...
yeah, I don't see any pics of my AE86 in action....

ninja_iga said:
Class C (1601-1900cc)

1st : Julian Pang
2nd: Vernon Chan (Satria R3, my partner, Crash!)
3rd: Hammond Lai (killerB)
All HAil Vernon!!!!

I feel Crash was the Moral victor in Class C.

Honestly in my opinion, cars should enter according to capacity. After all that's why there's Showroom classes determined by capacity. To give everyone a fighting/winning chance.

Maybe GRA should let have one OPEN Class ( an anything goes, all capacity class). But keep the showroom classes according to capacity.

After all this is Grassroot racing and you don't want things to leave a bad taste to the mouth.

No offense ah Uncle Julian. :wink: You did an awesome job yesterday. Real precision driving stuff.

yalorrr ... salute to julian for excellent precision driving ... but as faisal mentioned .. showroom class should stick to your class .. if u wanna go for it ... there is laways OPEN CLASS maaaa .. hahahahahaahaaa .. no offense .. :p

anyone who has the full results? perhaps can send me so I can post it up the site. :)

ky @ kydrives.net

ahahaa, why all shooting unker champ, kesian him lar...he has to pay more you knowww :P ahahhaa, kidding kidding, no offence to all, but the event was great ;)

gavan said:
ahahaa, why all shooting unker champ, kesian him lar...he has to pay more you knowww :P ahahhaa, kidding kidding, no offence to all, but the event was great ;)
Not shootin him la.

It's just that in the spirit of Grassroot Racing, Showroom category should stick to their respective classes, except Open (E) class which is undertandably open to all.
Spread the Joy. Give everyone a Winning Chance.

Imagine if champs like Julian, Ho and Ian, who are all driving smaller capacity cars, enter all categories and win Top 3 in each class. That means only they win. When in actual fact there should be 15 different winners. Worst case scenario..

Apart from that ALL HAIL IAN & JIANNIN :top: for making the GRA Round 1 a success.

So much attention , I felt like a F1 driver with cameramen asking me to pose with my helmet and car... hahaha.

oh And the GRA Ambassado rs Jackie, Joanne, Kathy/Kate were delightful :tongue:

damn julian was good yest....faisal, u drove 3 cars rite? if i'm not mistaken, nice driving too....

looking forward to the next event d....hahahaha

thteh86 said:
damn julian was good yest....faisal, u drove 3 cars rite? if i'm not mistaken, nice driving too....

looking forward to the next event d....hahahaha
No la 2 only. my 998cc Cliche in Class A and my 1600cc Hatch Rock in Class B ( which had no hope of beating champs like Julian, Ho and Galen haha). Only good for goin sideways. haha
Yeah agreed, :top: Julian was a master class. Double handbrakes round the hairpins.:idea: Who would have thought of that?

faisal said:
All HAil Vernon!!!!

I feel Crash was the Moral victor in Class C.

Honestly in my opinion, cars should enter according to capacity. After all that's why there's Showroom classes determined by capacity. To give everyone a fighting/winning chance.

Maybe GRA should let have one OPEN Class ( an anything goes, all capacity class). But keep the showroom classes according to capacity.

After all this is Grassroot racing and you don't want things to leave a bad taste to the mouth.

No offense ah Uncle Julian. :wink: You did an awesome job yesterday. Real precision driving stuff.
i think FF and FR cannot in one group lah~

Julian was definitely numero uno yesterday. His handbrake technique was clinical. Showed everyone how it's done in a FF car! Wonderful. And thanks to observing him, I applied what he did and that in the end, gave me a podium finish. It's called 'learning through observing the champ' technique :)

I loved it everytime an Elise negotiated the course. Envious of how they could power smoothly through the 360 degree turns. Totally yums!

BIG BIG hand of applause to Ian, Jiannin, GRA and BF Goodridge for a splendid event! We want more! More!

Congrats to all winners! See you at the track man!

Samuel Takumi said:
i think FF and FR cannot in one group lah~
No problems to me really but should stay in own capacity class la.

For me in Class B (1301-1600cc) it was a challenge to drive my FR car to compete the ably-driven FF cars but that where skills count, which I still lack as compared to masters such as Julian, Ho WK etc.

The track yesterday was pretty balanced. My AE tends to understeer if driven like an idiot and oversteer if driven like an idiot.

HAFTA find the balance.

CRASH!!! where the Driver Upgrade Link? need to download.

I have to agree there. Whether FF, FR or MR it is driver dependent, although each type of vehicle has its own characteristics and pros + cons.

If I drove an Elise the other day, I would have looked like an idiot.

Faisal, I'll send you the link to the R3 Driver Patch v2.1b later. Make sure you have broadband :P

ha haa... Faisal u right. ultimately its the driver that matters.

yo Crash i need the R3 Driver Patch v2.1b too . he hee..
include the J.P. aka Uncle champ's bonus tarik handbrake skill patch oso ya..
hehehee

i tried the champ Ivan's way... max out on the practice run... couldn't
handle the car.. lucky didn't kill any cones.. almost.. almost..

then back to old way, go slow first try to improve from there..
donno how to hand brake properly pulak... tension, tension...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom