Gosh ... Now its my car ... SS14 Subang Jaya

kww

Oct 21, 2004
evo4g63 said:
yeah.. when i was staying at ss/17 in subang (bhind the esso n shell station) it was so peaceful... seldom hear any crime happen... for now b4 walk out to the compound have to see surounding clearly den oni can open the gate n start the car... imagine 10 - 15 years bak tat is no such worry...
Maybe in next 5 years time you need to take out your rifle and fire at anything that move, than only can open gate and start your tank engine.
Crime rate over here is really worrying, the low life fxxkers come out at night like they rule this land.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
agreed kww ...

we all shud have guns for safety use ... if not for kill ... to stun also acceptable ...

magixk

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
My boss' car, CRV got stolen there at SS14. She parked the car outside her house for 5min. Locked and everything then she go into house, when she come out, it's gone. She heard alarm ring abit but thought is other people's car...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
WTF!!!!!
housing area wor!!!
outside house only... DAMN FUCKING DANGEROUS LIAW LA!!!
niama... i use to park my car outside rather than inside le...
cuz have to open gate la... then drive in la... then tutup gate la..
so i just park infront my gate... then go in...
if only im not going out anymore i will park in la

PR1MO

Known Member
Aug 6, 2004
SUBANG JAYAAA
Visit site
sorry to hear that man...my car also kena bout 3 months ago....in usj20...my housing area got guard and they didnt do shit...but those blardy hell fucker...broke my passenger glass and took my player...huhu...and guess wat....they did it in the evening...5.30 pm to be exact...the best part is....my neighbour saw them...and try to get them....it turned out to be the fuckers chased back my neighbour with a baseball stick..luckily my poor neighbour managed to get inside his house......damn those fuckers...

Kye

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Japan
sighz... you should go to some mech maybe your friends have been using them and nothing happened to their cars then ...

i know my friend in puchong got his seats taken even .... anyway he know about it scream at them and when he saw his seats gone he even offered money for his driver seats but they didn't bother.
this happened in his house.

what happened to the alarm man ?

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
jesus christ... nowadays robers so daring liaw meh!!!
kanina... like this need to plc some equipment in d house de... saw thieve, take d equipment... c that time they will chase us back or not

PutraMon

Known Member
Dec 12, 2005
i stay at ss14 also...4 days ago a waja parked outside the house is jacked up with bricks, 4 of the rims gone..summore the waja parked under the street light they also dare to steal..... sadcase...just around smsj area only

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
the street light just help them to see clearer make their job easier... now this low life bastard not longer afraid to anyone is like they have taken license to steal ur stuff legaly...

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
evo4g63 said:
now this low life bastard not longer afraid to anyone is like they have taken license to steal ur stuff legaly...
i gotta agree with this after so many car crimes i had listen before

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Rempits are everywhere... worse still in Subang due to its close vicinity to Shah Alam. Hell, even Kota Damansara has more rempits than Subang. But, because the housing area here are mostly gated communities, crime is pretty low.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
flycicak said:
we have to protect our property,owning a gun is the last resort for us. Better to hurt them than they hurt us first.
Not easy wei... they have a whole group comprising of 20-30 rempits. Even if u have M16 or rocket launcher, they will still hurt u. Best is napalm bomb.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
These fuckers even dare to throw stones at the cops... so, even the cops are afraid of them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience