Stolen Evo 7 GTA in {Selangor} Subang Jaya

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
they know yr security system mann..........
seriously.......
will look out for u mann.......

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
they seriously know bout ur car man..especially your alarm system...be suspicuous bout ur mechanic & ur alarm installer!!!

u always hang round Carlos USJ last time issit?? always parked the car near shell??

eh tot u kena near subang...how come ur 2nd reply said damansara perdana area???

DjAtB

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
d34throw: I saw a silver/grey evo 7 stalled at LDP (near to tmn megah exit) yesterday morning (30/7/07) which about 6.30am..I remembered this because the car was at the middle of the road and imagine noone is inside the car..Car number plate I cant remember but by looking at your picture you posted, it looks like yours man...

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Bro .. these is not the first incident ... it has been a monthly incident ... month by month ... yet it seem to me like its conpiracy

D34THROW

Mar 21, 2007
hk
they seriously know bout ur car man..especially your alarm system...be suspicuous bout ur mechanic & ur alarm installer!!!

u always hang round Carlos USJ last time issit?? always parked the car near shell??

eh tot u kena near subang...how come ur 2nd reply said damansara perdana area???
Nah i dont hang aound Carlos. I live in damansara perdana.

Jul 31, 2007
Yo All,

It can't be the mechanic cos it's his own brother alright?? So anyone has any other ideas? Please advice....

Jul 31, 2007
Yo All,

It can't be the mechanic cos it's his own brother alright?? So anyone has any other ideas? Please advice....but best is if anyone can locate it...

As for the previous LDP spottin case...it aint the car, cos have called up LDP, its another car cos the number plate is different...

But thanks to those who spotted it and ya all's concerns....

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
wat color??? i saw a white/peral white evo7 park under my apartment in sunway for few day...
u guys wanna come n have a look??? it's parked in LG parking in lagoon perdana,sunway...

Jul 31, 2007
Yo Yo,

It is Grey in color and not white, the pic of it is in Page One for this Thread...take a look mate....and reli thankful to all for the awareness!

2 Thumbs up to ya guys!!

MDQ

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
malaysia
i think i may have an idea how ur car dissapeared... its not disarming the alarm, nor is it towed away.. these two procedures takes way too much time.

they just picked it up and stash it in a location where they have ample time to disarm or whatever later

and the fastest and quietest method would be to use an electric fork lift.

1 fork lift, lifts it up and moves the car horizontally to the center of the road
then it goes to the front and picks up the front while a 2nd fork lift comes and lift the rear end and they scoot.

if the road is wide enough, 1 fork lift picking it up from its side is all they need.

Last edited:

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
erm... transporting a forklift at that hours is suspicious and its not that easy cause the trucks that does that need to upped and down the forklift with hydrolics and it powered by the trucks diesel engine which isnt anywhere near subtle. disarming the alarm is more likely in this case. many pros out there and since there is value for the car as a whole or spare parts

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience