evo interior stuff stolen

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
hi my evo was broken into.my seats,rsm,boost meter n smart tag stolen.they broke in thru the door lock.looks like they used a plain screwdriver.then cut the battery cable and took all the stuff mentioned.car was park in a lighted front car porch.gate was locked but they climbed the fence.area is near bukit tinggi klang.

please be on the lookout for anyone selling front only evo 8 seats.if anyone know or hear anyone selling it pm me or email at [email protected].

damn those thieves.:mad::mad:

thanks a lot.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry to hear that....hope yr car not spoilt by those bastards

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
well nothing much to take interior.the car was left mostly stock bcos was afraid if this happened to me.well it happened.lucky lost 4 items only.if whole car cry blood teardrops.must get dog.

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
sorry for ur loss bro....near bukit tinggi klang? where is it? most of the new houses there are in a specially gated area unless ur house are one of the old ones...i live there too.. :)

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
really sad, hope u get ur car back in good shape!

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry to hear bout your lost. I had a collegue who lost his E7 interior parked at his house porch months back. Same case like yours but with the rims, round Cheras area. Damn thieves!!!

irbid

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
hi my evo was broken into.my seats,rsm,boost meter n smart tag stolen.they broke in thru the door lock.looks like they used a plain screwdriver.then cut the battery cable and took all the stuff mentioned.car was park in a lighted front car porch.gate was locked but they climbed the fence.area is near bukit tinggi klang.

please be on the lookout for anyone selling front only evo 8 seats.if anyone know or hear anyone selling it pm me or email at [email protected].

damn those thieves.:mad::mad:

thanks a lot.
but how do they broke in thru the door lock with plain screwdriver without being detect by alarm system?:hmmmm:

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
but how do they broke in thru the door lock with plain screwdriver without being detect by alarm system?:hmmmm:
I am curious for this method also.
Anyone can explain on this. Alarm didn't trigger meh?

BEan, i feel sorry for you and thanks for the info. I didn't expect that Bkit Tinggi Klang area will happen this kind of shit to ZTH member. I live somewhere around Kemuning. Now have to be careful like this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im new wit turbos...can any sifus help me regarding plugs and plugs cable?
im using 1.8 gsr and planning to upgrade my plugs..
what is the very best plug and oso cable to install???
will it increase my power or not worthy at all?
tq..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience