Stolen Evo 7 found..

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Just wondering, was anyone aware of this theft? A Blue Evo 7 stolen in Seri Kembangan on the 25th of November? Maybe the owner is not a member of this forum. Anyways, the car has been found, good job by the police, but what was the thief up to, sounds like there is definitely two sides to this story.. he can't be that brazen really...

Source:
http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/Penarikkeretajeratdirisendiri/Article

Sorry, still trying to find an english version of this article.

hijau

Oct 20, 2010
Perak
i think the owner is one of the zth member..
belongs to mr. marzuki @ king..if i'm not mistaken la

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

refer to 'crime doesn't pay' thread

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
i think the owner is one of the zth member..
belongs to mr. marzuki @ king..if i'm not mistaken la

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

refer to 'crime doesn't pay' thread
I think you are right! thanks for the information. Glad they found his car!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Wow...that's a good news...!
Good job !
Not all story end up as a sad story...

My friend's bike was stolen too...
Police found it based on public's information...thanks to those good people who willingly to make the reports...

his bike was about to shipped thru the sungai golok...dumped in the "semak samun" just waiting to be picked up...

best part is...he got a new Suzuki RG sets, all new ! ...hahahahaa...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
well...it's still considered as money...
motorbike is easier to "catch"...

nowdays are not like the old days...
where we can leave our front door open...the front gate open...nothing will happened...

now days...with a lots of "outside" people...those days have ended...
even the front porch are no longer save...sweeping the front lawn are no longer save... :( :(

Soo take care out there...be extra careful...

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
true true....missed the old days

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Just wondering, was anyone aware of this theft? A Blue Evo 7 stolen in Seri Kembangan on the 25th of November? Maybe the owner is not a member of this forum. Anyways, the car has been found, good job by the police, but what was the thief up to, sounds like there is definitely two sides to this story.. he can't be that brazen really...

Source:
myMetro | Penarik kereta jerat diri sendiri

Sorry, still trying to find an english version of this article.
correction... not police who found his car but a member from MLOC found it and kepung that car at some place.. i cant tell coz still in police investigation..

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Joethurr,

That car was belong to me and was stolen..Luckily with help of MLOC friend (as mention by ronaldinho_375), we manage to found the car and recovered it back..Thanks for all your support..

The entire 'AUTO GATE" members we busted already and police manage to get other cars that was stolen. Unluckily, my Suzuki Swift is not found due to they manage to sell it off (based on police information).

Again, thanks for open the thread.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
Glad you got your car back! Kudos to the good job by MLOC guys!!! sad to hear about your other car though... but at least the whole gang tumpas!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This morning, one of our members' Satria GTi had been stolen in mutiara damansara area...
the car was parked in the compound of an apartment...

Forumers, please help us keep an eye out for a turbocharged satria with an original GTi outlook and paint (with black front hood and dark rims) which bears the FUZE PROJECT sticker on all windows...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience