• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
botaking said:
advise to all members, pls pls stay away from this guys, heard they to got very good ***links*** with all kind ppl...
so that he can do anything bro??i think a member in ZTH also got some link right??Just gather all the evidence..and then,caught them..bro,even geng mamak kill people and rob people..and i think they also have what you call "kabel" or "links".but after that..kantoi also..

p/s : not sound politics though,even minister can get cought..doesnt he have so much cable??

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
sad thing is, as reported often in the papers, nowadays even the lawful authorities are involved in unlawful activities...i won;t be surprised if uniformed people are secretly behind this matter...

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
i don't understand why when you guys have so much info...

but i'm not sure if the info correct or not... but why didn't you guys
do a police report to give out info for them... i really dont understand...

anyway... let's hope the police will get hold of their "batang" and start
to get all this low life mofo...!!!!

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
I am talking this based on what i have seen and heard

Now a days ...... everyone wants to become uniformed officers ....does the 34m ringgit worth p()Li5 remind you guys of anything ....... I know friends who actually pay money to get recruited into the force .......he paid around 35 k ....... to get in .....when i asked y is so stupid and was so interested in getting in ...... he told me that he can get twice the amount in one year ....imagine that ....... life huh ..... we here working our asses to get or buy something ........ thr ..just goyang kaki ...

anyway just my 3 sen

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
is true what they said about "Geng Pangkah" so...what we are waiting for? these "geng" they are so smart.and dun be suprised that maybe one of them are ZTH member,i said "maybe"..., what we can do is we informed all the ZTh members and then we meet up with PDRM and we work out something like "task force" ,what do u think guys? if our residence area got "rukun tetangga" why dun we should have for our community?

cheers

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
4g63 said:
is true what they said about "Geng Pangkah" so...what we are waiting for? these "geng" they are so smart.and dun be suprised that maybe one of them are ZTH member,i said "maybe"..., what we can do is we informed all the ZTh members and then we meet up with PDRM and we work out something like "task force" ,what do u think guys? if our residence area got "rukun tetangga" why dun we should have for our community?

cheers
yo got my vote .... but pratical to implement ah ???

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
is just a proposal,is better we have a solution rather wait and see our members(zth) got smashed again? isn't?

may the force be with U!

cheers

"

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
We all gather up and target their car back lah...steal their gadgets and mod parts back......

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

i think we should form a group from ZTH member and discuss about this........ in a mamak stall that can be arrange...if this activity getting worst we need to prevent them fast

botaking

Jun 24, 2005
KL
wiramod11 said:
i don't understand why when you guys have so much info...

but i'm not sure if the info correct or not... but why didn't you guys
do a police report to give out info for them... i really dont understand...

anyway... let's hope the police will get hold of their "batang" and start
to get all this low life mofo...!!!!
helo all, not to said that "we" dont report to police...but sad to say... Police came and tangkap them, and between and not even 15mins, they all are out and free. This thing happen infront of our eyes. :mad: so how????

GSRfreak

Jun 7, 2005
kl
yes thats true.. i heard they even can get out of the cell very fast one...
one of my friend told me after get one of the fellow get caught by them... they send to police station after teaching him some lesson.
later they went for yamca opposite roadsite of the balai....then they not even finish their teh tarik... that motherfu**king guy came out and waiving hand to them in a black v six....so guys them please think again they cablessssssss....

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
][zoohalee][vtec][ said:
i think we should form a group from ZTH member and discuss about this........ in a mamak stall that can be arrange...if this activity getting worst we need to prevent them fast
Oooh, I know what it feels like to have your car broken into. Really feel like...AAAUUGHH!! Malas lah to say!
I agree on forming this neck-breaking committee. But takut my ride will never be safe! eiii!!:eek:

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
About the "rukun tetangga" thingie..how many are they? 5 - 6 ppls? Cable or no cable, let's say 50 ppl gang up on them, what cable can save these mutherfu(ker$ life at that moment? Think about that, and if we do work together for to sake of our much-money-spent-cars, would you like to have these mutherfu(ker$ wandering around, looking to hit cars?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
ace79 said:
About the "rukun tetangga" thingie..how many are they? 5 - 6 ppls? Cable or no cable, let's say 50 ppl gang up on them, what cable can save these mutherfu(ker$ life at that moment? Think about that, and if we do work together for to sake of our much-money-spent-cars, would you like to have these mutherfu(ker$ wandering around, looking to hit cars?
huh,if 50 people gather and smack them..they dont need any cable..what they need is "talian hayat"..

p/s : try to send a letter to newspaper or Tv3,nowdays even lemang guys can get into Buletin Utama and be a star..but what to do first if car have been broke in is report!!damn important!!

Andy Ng

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Puchong
polis, jpj, kastam, tentera, whatever "lawful" authority, govt officials, politicians, etc...these are the country's biggest gangsters and crime syndicates...and they are above the law...there is nothing you can do...

your car kena break in...you report polis means you report to the ultimate "taikor" gang...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hehehe.. good one Andy ...that the LEgal Gangstar ....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

for the rukun tertangga we need a president who is want of the big taikor as well,

not afraid of anything...

and the rukun tertangga member will only be choosen by trusted friends..

i know that some of us afraid that they will mark our car...but anyway if we dont do anything about it the chances of them marking our car is still higher...

just my 2 cents

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Obviously we already have a small database on them ( type of cars, car colours, transport used for theft ops, in this case, RXZs, where they always hang out etc ) why don't we just hit them at their lepak place, the mamak / nasi beriani 24h stall beside the Shell station? Anyway, a word of caution : they might have eyes over here..

Redboy

Jun 26, 2005
Hell
Revenge to Gang Pangkah!!!!!

This is my first post at here, i'm 1 of the victims for the break-in case, my car been break in 3times, already fedup with modification, now just driving 100% stock standard car.

what i'm trying to say is, no matter what cable they have, once the issue is bring to the public, they will have no way to run. if anyone here have connection with the local car magazine, BPR, TV3, NTV7 & etc? just inform them & ask them log in to zth to have a looks at crime section here & bring this issue up to public!!

has been go thru some of the topic in zth b4 i post, notice most of them is just talk cock only, dun have any action taken,why??

Anyway, no matter any one out there did or did not take the action, I WILL DO IT MYSELF
If any Gang Pangkah member at here, PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION!!! I'm in DARK now, & you are in the BRIGHT side, please looks after yours car!!!, i will bring along a bottle of brake fluid & glass breaker in my car from now on. Is just a piece of cake to pour some brake fluid on your car in case i'm not able to break in your car!!! Oh yah, Gang Pangkah Taikor, just respray to Red colour rite? let me help u abit to let u respray AGAIN!!! Oopss, perhaps respray also cannot help u to slove the problem, sorry.

"IS YOUR PAY BACK TIME!!!"

I will make you worry about your own car, when u are in the cinema having your lovely movie, when u shop in the mall or when u just park your car to get somethings, or even u back in home. Will let u have the feel which all of us get for nowsday. Please be more alert, i stay at Sentul area also.

For any ZTH victims here, with my own ability, i might not able to spot their car at all the place, if u all want to have a little bit revenge, u can just do what i do, pour the brake fluid at their car, especialy the roof. In case u dun have the brake fluid, u can always use yout own key to draw something. I feel is more better then whack them or send them to the police. Just think about they need to send the car to respray, waste the money & time, a car will be useless when most of the time sit in the workshop or garage. i think is 1 of the best punishment for car enthusiast.

for those who have the genuine info of their car number plate, please post here, so i or other zth member can trace their car. So far what is know is the 2 EVO which always hang around my area.

Dun flame me, if u think what i'm do is wrong. I just do what i think i need to do.

Thanks for the sharing the info.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:lol: got TITAN for daihatsu ascend eh? :rolleyes: looks very nice,trying my best to talk kok and sing song to my father so that he agree wahahaha. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience