geng pangkah

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wiramod11

Known Member
Mar 22, 2004
botaking..i know this mofo can get out easily in police station...
yesterday having some tt with few bukit aman high rank officer..
they told me they are also looking into some CID police that
Involve in this matter.... damn this mofo..they even bribe some police to join
their group...damn...
i just hope that any of zth member that have link to newspaper ka, tv ka berita
also bring their attention regarding this matter.

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
thumbs up for redboy ...most of the police realli kenot harap...wat i heard is they invesgating alll the time oni..tak habis habis...but where got ppl get caught before...bullshit...someone gotta do somethin ! gather all ..set trap..den whack muhahaha !

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
Its best to team up..sumtimes it takes an eye for an eye..those type of gangs rule by fear..show them u guys are not afraid and willing to take them headon. its best if anyone can follow them when they are in action and secretly videotape them. Then bring the tape to every tv stations and demand them to show on tv. THE CRIME MUST STOP if we have to do it OURSELVES!.

Ive read that they even brave enough to go to our home just to break in at your house to get the cars. What if they go a step further and break into your own house while you were sleeping. What will happen to your LOVE ones. A LIFE LOST CANNOT BE REGAINED. Do sumting before its too late. You yourself are responsible for your own family. Since we know their lepak places, mebbe we can frighten them that we noe who they are. Mebbe a punctured tyres, or a burnt rooftop. Then place a note on da windscreen saying that we noe who they are and we are watching them. Best if we even have their pictures !

What you guys tink? I noe it may so too vigilante but if this happens in my own house. I am too protective of my family. They are afterall your own FLESH n BLOOD.

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
Ermm... geng benetton also know as geng Ubi Katok. This geng from down town, "one of black area list in k.l".

Last edited:

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
the gang leader brought the evo 26 from the Fatty call KEN, now driving Evo 7 . Pxx 19 . he stay in taman kepong opposite the flat. at nite u can see a white evo park inside the house. he also kawan baik the gang which believe owner of the halfcut that u guys mention at menjalara near telekom.

so this fellar has connection with the rxz gang.

may be if u guys free, take the pic of that red and blue evo.

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
for your information guys this "guy" who driving red evo colour,his not not working!!!! what he does just "meet" up with all his team member (the rxz's) and smashed other people's car!! after that they will sell it to chop shop!,that's why dun be suprise some of the item in the chop shop(not all "kedai potong") is stolen one.

p/s:we work hard,and hard to earn the money,and this "motherF**ker" simply2 smashed other people car

pendixs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
kl
Visit site
bastar% thief

this motha fucke* red evo owners always be around when there is underground race..we have keep on eye to this guy rite now and just wait for the rite time to smash his face into his windscreen..

we cant caught him on the spot bcos there is not much evidence bcos he was not at the crime scene.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
xxxxx said:
the gang leader brought the evo 26 from the Fatty call KEN, now driving Evo 7 . Pxx 19 . he stay in taman kepong opposite the flat. at nite u can see a white evo park inside the house. he also kawan baik the gang which believe owner of the halfcut that u guys mention at menjalara near telekom.

so this fellar has connection with the rxz gang.

may be if u guys free, take the pic of that red and blue evo.
I work at kepong... n if my memories keep me rite i hv saw the evo-7 tat u mentioned ... just to double confirm is this evo-7 white in color hv carbon fiber hoods... bt wing... te37 rims... the car is like heavy modded... ?

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Thx so much for sharing all these info.

I've heard of this geng quite sometime ago and hate to say it, it seems very much true especialy the mentioned car used, it's color and no.

I'm posting this links in the mitsu forum but bear in mind myself and many of our fellow mitsu forummers there drives lancer and evo. yeah..mine is a red e6 so pls remember to get the correct car (no) ok..not mine ! hehe..

I'll do the same if I see the SOB car and spread the words out ! The next step from here is to get out spy 'monitor' and report in ZTH the moment they fear and change their car or color or whatever...

Is OUR TURN zthian (excluding the MOFK cheaploser stealer X geng) !

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This gang sucks!

TitanRev said:
I also dont like this kind of geng wan...not making a joke here lah.
cooljas...just last week 2 thieves who tried to steal my uncle's car...caught red handed. It was around 3.00am in the morning...Me, my uncle and his 2 friends whack him kau kau..they drove a kancil my uncle's fren whack their kancil also...but its didnt came out of the paper...it was so sad that it didnt came out...if i was reported in the newspaper..I think those fellows will piss in their pantsss

Hope you guys dont flame me......

I have lost 2 gti's in the past 2 years, to all these people who want to mod their satria's to GTi look. If they can't afford ori, then go buy lar facke one!!!. Maybe we all should start throwing brirks into converted satria's wind screen. If we do it enough,it might just deter them from converting their lousy ass 1.3 satria wannabe satria's GTi. I also lost two set of spoiler on my second GTi... all in one utama. and my car stolen there too!

also, i have noticed that they like to steal the cars between 12pm and 1 pm. I lost both my cars around that time and also others have reported to loose their cars around that time as well.

So if your drive nice car, don't go to shopping mall around that time. You will be more likely to loose your car during hose hours. I think they steal the cars around that time so that they have enough time to drive down to johor and put your car on the late ship out of the country!

Car Thief sucks!!!! And if we catch them, we should have their tendons alll cut so that they can see their hands and feet but they are not able to use them!

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
sound like there was few zth member are trying to do somethings by their own....:D

dont know what is the gang respond after saw our post at here?? change their car?
is their pay back time liao.....

Just wonder, if every zth member know this issue, every 1 saw their car also scratch it with our key each time saw it, how many scratchs they will "collect" per day?? since our member are any where in M'sia with a total around 15,000 member minus those F**ker spy at here
:)

any others info regarding this kind of low life F**ker gang??

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
Im glad there is so much response to this thread. What we should do is to get more attention to these guys by spreading this information to everyone. If you guys would be kind enough to spread news on this TOPIC to everyone out there ....ie friends, fellow forummers, fellow modders then we can put a prevention on this theft happenings.
To those in Gang Pangkah and are reading this... you better watch out coz more people are aware of who you are. So dont think u are a Smart Alec and you are invisible from the law.
If every member here were to leave a mark on your damn EVOs or GTis here, I think you would have to sell you car very soon.
Its also very soon that a lot of people will know your activities and Im sure some of them wouldnt let it pass like that.

Mannessman2000

Jun 23, 2005
KL
Oh yeah...for u guys Gang Pangkah or their cronies watching this forum ...dont think U bastards understand English so get someone to translate this for u. Better Be careful where u install the EVO 9 Seats u bastards robbed recently. No point installing it on your Damn Evo...oh I forgot yours is not EVEN ORIGINAL. So let everybody know who you are by using the seats u No Good Lazy Bloody Son of Bitc***!

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
to any gang pangkah informer readding.......gengpangkah is a cheapskate...wannabe racing team.....using stolen goods on theircars....and surviving on stolen goods sale.....u all are real poor disgracefull idiots...which pickup smelly bohsia from every lorong in kl.....cause u all no money to go to a club to pickup girls cause u all cannot afford to pay covercharge.....but simply park your fucking cars in front of the clubs....and go kena teh in mamaks.......when call your boys to race...you all give excuse.....car not yet.....setting....or minimum deal is rm20000....per race......screw youall la.....you all dont even have rm1000 with you all...but can call a race for rm20000......my buddys damn pist off with youall bastards....stupid poor bastards......

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
YEEEEAAAAAH!

2 THUMBS UP MAN

Now we can see,all this time "geng pangkah" so active with their "modus operandi" now thier more aggressive!

We will "against" this BASTARDS!,no...not will is ARE.

WE are "AGAINTS" this BASTARDS !

"may the force be with U"

GSRfreak

Jun 7, 2005
kl
another info:
these guys always will be at town every saturdat night they also might be seen at hartamas projet on saturday night.

Last edited:
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

new info for u guys

if its true than its a good news to all of us

geng pangkah leader has already been capture today

rumors stated that he is in wangsa maju/ ampang police station this very instant

yesterday his people who work for him was caught by police and came out today newspaper 29/6/2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The new Audi A6 has been around for a while now and Audi decides to launch the iconic Avant version, which is the most successful business-class station wagon in Europe. The new Audi is filled with technological marvels. Its lightweight body, large portions of which are made of aluminum, sets new standards, as does the wide selection of assistance and multimedia systems through the use of Audi connect. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience