Fishy Talk

sifu Q... cant canfirm now coz have to cheack wih my wife 1st.... son have medical cheakup on that month lah......

I want I want....... but i join the trip for next year leh.......... this yaer kenot oh , so cham , knnccb. haih.....

sifu B... end of year u oso can join the ko adang trip mah.... but remanber bring alot mabuk pills lah.... coz monster season mah.......ops...wrong typing... is monson season....hehehhehe...

Bro B, can advise us when you're coming back a??

Earlier P9 trip we use a Cong boat(the one that we took) as well. It fits 10 pax, 9 pax fishing...not bad i would say..

sifu tate... 9pax fishing but half way 50% of us oredi bungus jop...muahhhahha...so nomatter how big or small oso the same lah..... sure 50% bungus after halfday...:D

yaa .. half the boat jigging half the boat singing .. hehehehe
if sifoo HO then i go laa this PJ trip .. apamacam ?? :p

hahaha

agree with you.. :)

Last last left me and a Cong jig gila babi only...the rest all resting or lepaking liao. Then when kena ikan, everyone start to jig jig...kekeke

woh....sifu Q...dun say that mah.... if i not go u oso dun go meh!!.... nanti ppls tiu kau me lah.....kekekkekekek

big gaji comes big headache .. hehehe .. I AGREE !!!
how come sounds so familiar like some superhero movie quote like that one aahh ?? huahhhahahaa

sifoo HO .. u go more fun maa .. can tumpang your comfy comfy new car instead of driving my bumpy bumpy car go maa .. huahahhaa

cepat cepat confirm ler...so that i can book the boat and firm up the invitations.. :)

still more than a month away lehh .. give it another week or so la .. then more ppl can confirm liauu ..

Unker not keen ka???? can bring Untee there too, but let her rest at the chalet ler...very calm and quiet place.. :) Peaceful and clean.. :)

UNTEE sure fish one laa if they go .. hahahaha .. fisherwoman la that one .. where can let fish run away ?? hehehehe

bro Ho and Bro B,
Can tell me when you wanted the BKT Whacker a? Cos my time kinda free now :P

so free aahh ??? go do research how to make DIY super fishing reel ... :p
if successful sure damm lots of bizness for u already one ... every weekend no time to go hunting liauu .. just do the rods and reel oso FATT TATT liauuu ... huahahahahahaa

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom