Fishy Talk

bro Qiw and bro Ho,

You guys interested with P.Jarak boh??
Same logistic like P9 but destination is different.. :)

Tarak le...

Tebo still using, now contemplating for 4x4 lor... :(

how much can i sell my '97 wira 1.8T a?

when u sell your car .. it all depends on model and year only .. mods are only appreciated by enthusiasts who will then be willing to pay extra .. general public just consider the above 2 factors only and of coz car condition laa ..

jarak can .. DATES ????
if jarak tak jadi then i might consider follow sifoo HO go PEKAN there try my luck .. hahahahahaa

Bro Q and bro PK,

the suggested date is on 4th and 19th of August.

So you guys decide which date to go :)

sifu Q... pekan have to wait next year jor..... coz the sotong season oredi pass niah...normaly on Apr to June or July...

sifu tate.. jarak kah....heheh...sound good... but the 19th is sunday wor... damn kau tired after fishing leh.... 18th cant meh!!

ko adang end of year kah!!...sorry lah...maybe i have a plan for my son n wife lah...kekekekkek

hehehe, the Ko Adang trip is just a suggestion :)

As for PJ, i propose 4th la..so that we can get ample rest on the 5th before going back ler.. :)

According to A Cong, 18th will have strong running currents, thus 300grams also maybe tak cukup ler.. :)

For this Jarak trip, we will be hitting some shipwreck at 82meter depth. 82m x3.3 you get 270feet. Rule of the thumb is that 100feet, use 100grams. This doesnt count other factor like strong current and such. At times, 100feet you might need to use 200grams due to the current, or you want the jig to fall in faster :)

The 4th is slow current thus we can use lighter jigs like 200~250grams, but certain part of the area you might need to use 300grams. So be prepared for 80~300grams jigs.

2020 jor..................muhahahhahahh so fast oredi reach 2020 pages lioa....

sifu tate.. the jarak so deeep one kah!!... for sure hand patak one lah....kekeke

well, there's a ship wreck there ma...

so i wish to try and i invite you guys lor...

mao tak mao?? If mao then i quickly go book a Cong liao

P.Jarak on 4th August 2007 - Jig till you drop!

Jigging anglers.
1. Rory - confirm
2. Tingky - confirm
3. Ho
4. QiW
5. Nottie
6. Ice Cube -out
7. CK
8. KLMT
9. SA
10. VW
11. X and BB
12. anyone i missed out? PK

currently NOT CONFIRM yet laa me ... :p

sifoo HO apa macam ?? since this one big boat bring your wife jalan jalan show her big fish laa .. hehehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom