it was bound to happen mates...and perak already has the increase of water tariff's starting this month.
Malaysia boleh baby!!!
complain all you want, but as AAB will either say 'semua-nya ok' or stick to his guns and stick to his 'elegant silence'.
Link: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tuesday/National/20060704075305/Article/index_html
At the Selangor State Assembly yesterday: No OK yet for water tariff hike 04 Jul 2006 Reports by V. Shankar Ganesh
SELANGOR has submitted a proposal for an increase in water tariffs to the Federal Government, the State Assembly was told yesterday. State executive councillor in charge of infrastructure Datuk Abdul Fatah Iskandar said the State would abide by the Federal Government’s decision regarding Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Bhd’s proposal for a tariff hike. He was replying to Datuk Liew Yuen Keong (BN-Seri Kembangan) on whether Selangor had given its approval to Syabas to raise the water tariffs. He said non-revenue water now stood at 36.92 per cent, down by 5.86 per cent, which was more than the targeted reduction of 3.75 per cent stated in the concessionaire agreement. He also said the State was studying four projects for new sources of water. They involve drawing groundwater in Kuala Langat and Sepang districts, wetlands water in Dengkil and Batang Berjuntai, moving raw water by pipes from Sungai Batang Kali to Sungai Batu, and increasing the raw water supply from Sungai Bernam to Sungai Selangor. State executive councillor for investments and industry Datuk Tang See Hang said 87 projects with a value of almost RM1 billion had been approved in the first quarter of the year. He was replying to Datuk Abdul Aziz Mohd Noh (BN-Permatang), who asked about the number of investments in the State. Tang said Selangor had the highest number of approved projects of all States, but second to Johor in investment. He said the projects could create 7,148 jobs.
Malaysia boleh baby!!!
complain all you want, but as AAB will either say 'semua-nya ok' or stick to his guns and stick to his 'elegant silence'.
Link: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/nst/Tuesday/National/20060704075305/Article/index_html
At the Selangor State Assembly yesterday: No OK yet for water tariff hike 04 Jul 2006 Reports by V. Shankar Ganesh
SELANGOR has submitted a proposal for an increase in water tariffs to the Federal Government, the State Assembly was told yesterday. State executive councillor in charge of infrastructure Datuk Abdul Fatah Iskandar said the State would abide by the Federal Government’s decision regarding Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Bhd’s proposal for a tariff hike. He was replying to Datuk Liew Yuen Keong (BN-Seri Kembangan) on whether Selangor had given its approval to Syabas to raise the water tariffs. He said non-revenue water now stood at 36.92 per cent, down by 5.86 per cent, which was more than the targeted reduction of 3.75 per cent stated in the concessionaire agreement. He also said the State was studying four projects for new sources of water. They involve drawing groundwater in Kuala Langat and Sepang districts, wetlands water in Dengkil and Batang Berjuntai, moving raw water by pipes from Sungai Batang Kali to Sungai Batu, and increasing the raw water supply from Sungai Bernam to Sungai Selangor. State executive councillor for investments and industry Datuk Tang See Hang said 87 projects with a value of almost RM1 billion had been approved in the first quarter of the year. He was replying to Datuk Abdul Aziz Mohd Noh (BN-Permatang), who asked about the number of investments in the State. Tang said Selangor had the highest number of approved projects of all States, but second to Johor in investment. He said the projects could create 7,148 jobs.