First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

Proton must look in to thier electronics parts.. if you know what i mean.. hope the Neo doesn't have too many of this problems...

HELLO....SATRIA NEO 1.6 VERY powefull !! it can chase 1.8 SATRIA GTI ler....scared me also....when i am sit inside my friend car ~~( GTI ).

devilman said:
HELLO....SATRIA NEO 1.6 VERY powefull !! it can chase 1.8 SATRIA GTI ler....scared me also....when i am sit inside my friend car ~~( GTI ).

what is the BHP for the nes Satria neo? i'm interested on the out look but inside is very small...

@tkk

The brochure says the 1.3 has 94hp@6000rpm/120Nm@4000rpm and the 1.6 has 110hp@6000rpm/148Nm@4000rpm

@devilman

Serious? My car also can chase, but only cannot catch up with GTi le.. hehe

cybreed said:
@tkk

The brochure says the 1.3 has 94hp@6000rpm/120Nm@4000rpm and the 1.6 has 110hp@6000rpm/148Nm@4000rpm

@devilman

Serious? My car also can chase, but only cannot catch up with GTi le.. hehe

Thanks, why not design a engine produce to 140bhp?

MY OPINION :-

for the overall ok.engine no comment since no experience.but for me,the previous engine r more advantage.can easily get any spare part.but,the sad thing at back passenger sit space so 'kecik'.how come nak 'bawa mak mertua'.hahahahhaa,the the worst thing.see old satria n see the new 1,u can compare

thanks

the side view looks like savvy, inside so so only..as cybreed said "Its like a mismatch of designers from the Waja, & Gen2 combinded forces to create an exceptionaly small place with high price"... totally agree!! wonder when they r going to improve interior quality.

Monstaville said:
Nice photo brah......I like the Satria Neo but....The space is to "sempit" for plus size ppl like me....I like the style easy to say overall i lke it the safety anything accept the "CAMPUR" engine.....It come with the same spec like Gen 2...Cisss!! Anyway nice shot!!

hm.. by the looks of the engine bay, i think, Evo4,5,6, engine can "muat" inside it.
like some *toot* gen2 that had already transplant the evo4 engine inside it.
the position of the belting is already identical.. or i might say. :X-:

xavier said:
Yeaps, Gary. I agree with you. I am so agreeing with you that I know there are many... well not as many as you think with exhausts in the middle. I was just saying that it looks weird on the Satria Neo. Some more, my 80 cents. Klar, maybe I was not clear in making it sound like my personal thoughts that TO ME, it looks weird in the middle.

cut the bumper n weld a straight pipe,yeah!:_:

dub.helix said:
Looks like a promising car i mean at least better then other proton models, anyone have any idea what engine would fit inside a Neo? beside a MIVEC.....

:shades_smile: there u go..

not bad of a car from Proton (sigh.. at last..) and good picture taking from tom.. i like the 1st photo where the environment around the car is blurred but the car is still looking sharp.. the dissapoiting part of this car is the engine, CAMPRO.. and yeah the pipe in the middle looks weird.. a lot of people refer to it as the 'asshole'.. they should have gone with a double pipe, double tip design to get that sporty look.. maybe we'll see that in the GTI version or R3 version? hope so.. last but not least, well done tom and of course to Proton too..

Last edited:
nice car, but the engine still using gen 2 rite??,but this time the satria neo will get more attention. i think when they gonna turbocharged proton??

so, protons are no longer mitsubishi based cars? -=o[

if protons were sold here in the states i'd probably have one for myself

great photos btw! this site along with the photography are coming along real well!

Kudos to Proton

Well done Proton for launchig the Neo and mantaining the Satria name. A small step from Proton, a giant leap for Protonkind!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom