Evo I- III

Since when is links using a narrow band sensors?? u got 2 be kidding me man... if hypertune is links dyno as their benchmark there is surely a reason...

like what jinkl said how are they gonna tune if they are using narrow band.. dem joker man ur comment.. got for branded stuff.. all the dyno machines in sunway are all wide band..

Anyways right, I don't see how the wideband sensor would affect the readings on the horsepower.. because from what i understand, the sensor is to give a AFR reading.. Where else the horsepower all those are pure mechanical calculations.. i can get horsepower reading without the wideband sensor.. as i'm just calculating the torque and horsepower which has nothing 2 do with the AFR

http://www.hyperdyno.com/car_dyno/car_dyno.htm

Links dyno

Last edited:
ya... it is for display purposes and let u know ur car in lean or rich conditon.
after that, up to tuner.... lah.... wideband sensor got 5 wires, like bosch...etc..
narrowband 4 wires...

yeah , who need afr for hp mar
ops dino come ready :P

georgett : but 4 wires got wideband also rite

don't get jumpy. use common sense. this thread is for educational purpose.

i've not been doing dyno there for quite sometimes. perhaps they've improved? i do not know and i don't have any desire to check out myself. Anyway, my point is, everybody should do homework and have thorough check before committing to any monetary related activities. Customer are paying for it, so, it's their right to know everything that they've paid for.

and you're correct, the sensors are for AFR.

Last edited:
since when u merdeka from links? bro..
JINKL : 1 m sure no wideband in 4 wires... NTK, Bosch & echlin
Bosch LSU type
6066 (motec used) or 7057 (wideband commander)
pin
1 Red Ip 6
2 Black Vs 1
3 Yellow Vs/Ip 5
4 White H- 4
5 Grey H+ 3
6 Green Rcal 2

LTK - L1h1 or L2h2 UEGO for honda..

narrow band
4 wires is 1 +ve
2 -Ve
3 Heater Vss
4 Heater Sin

chemical_ : dont worry , hehe , i tink dino is from links thts y he naik marah mar :P

geogarrett: nice stuff ;) something to learn here

guys all here for learning, but some sort of jokes must be accepted also laaaaaaa

jinkl, i guess you've got a point there... after all, our hobby shouldn't be a stressfull experience, right?? no wonder heart attack is still no. 1 killer in malaysia...

Dino not from links anymore.. hahaha .. haven't work there for so long edi.. hehehe.. just that i'm stating facts that i know..... back to my books in monash edi.. hahahaha.. links was my summer time nothing to do.. desire to play with cars hand on.. hahaha so there where i landed...

i hope they pay you good. they certainly got 'kenyang' with loads of my money.. oil change cost me more than rm1k! Later tells me my titanium tubine tak reliable - what a load of cr*p, and heck, it's a brand new car!

anyway, i like workshops who'd explain every single things (benefits & cons) that i paid for, instead just lump me the total at the end of the day and just bill me. i don't think they fit my bill anymore.

sorry, back to topic. I tend to get emotional everytime i feel worskhop thinks i'm too easy to get con off and treated me like i know nuts about cars.

not trying to make matters worse, my friend found out that links' AFR sensor has 4 wires... that was when he dynoed his car last year. dunno if they replaced it with a PROPER 5 wire wideband sensor

Good question... when i was working there the sensor spoil quite a number of times still i didn't really bother 2 see what was going on at the dyno.. was learning how to pnp and stuff.. tuning was the last thing i did in links..

Xee got lots of history at our old time since 1990. u can ask him his 400hp car lost to 1 std FC at that period. even he got bad record, but still can servive till now, it mean he still got some bullet to shot lah.. who will be the next.... jaws bite...

U talking about kee right? he understanding is definetely very good, at least he understands alot of theorictical part.. which not many mechs do... i wouldn't comment about the rest.. but i know GT auto is rather good

How abt GT auto compare to N1 racing or amoil????
what r their strongest point and what need to improve....???

alamak! those owners are all my friends... takut comment nanti tak dapat discount ;)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom