Engine Overheating

rapinsoul

Known Member
Hi All,

I am recently having Engine Overheating problem. :mad:
Speed cant go more than :driver: 80 KM/H, Water Resevoir Always EMPTY have to fill up water everyday.:bawling:

Was advised that it might due to Head Gasket Burned, But I Can Still Drive!!

Can someone advise what would be the possible couse of this problem and where is the best place to get this problem resolved and how much would it roughly cost.

Currently Using Engine D15B Multimatic GBox.

Thanks

i suspect its a water pump failure and the head gasket was a sign that u need to stop driving the car and fix it.

i suspect its a water pump failure and the head gasket was a sign that u need to stop driving the car and fix it.

Thanks J101, will have to have a imediate look at it, but how do i confirm that the head gasket is burned out?

open up the radiator cap, fill up water to full, start your engine, if water splash out a lot, your head gasket is out.

best thing to do is to pull the head and check that way and its not good to assume.

u can see symptoms like the water mix with oil, or a whitish smoke from your exhaust..or a bad compression test result

good luck

Thanks J101, will have to have a imediate look at it, but how do i confirm that the head gasket is burned out?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom