Engine jerking when coming to a stop - what's the problem?

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Give it up. Its normal. It feels like choking then it jerks.
But actually, yeah, it is normal. Mine 2012 Persona Auto as well.
Air cond compressor kicked in is worse.
No, it is surely not normal. When something is not right, it should be checked & rectified. Normal principle in everything. :driver:

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
Yeah! It also doesn't happen to my friend's Persona too

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I talked to the same service guy this evening, he said that although the PDT did not detect any fault with the car but he strongly believes that a particular relay maybe defective. So I straight away told him to order the relay. Will replace the item next week and see how it goes

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah! It also doesn't happen to my friend's Persona too

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

I talked to the same service guy this evening, he said that although the PDT did not detect any fault with the car but he strongly believes that a particular relay maybe defective. So I straight away told him to order the relay. Will replace the item next week and see how it goes
Hmm. Odd enough. I heard many times. My case is i stopped, open my house gate, then drive up.
Let the car roll in then suddenly jerk.

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
If you have rectified the problem other Persona users can have a better idea what may have caused it and how to rectify it

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes. Wanted to reflash ecu but the Section 13 sc is so damn slow. From 10am to like 3-4pm.
I'm like, Fcuk this shyt Im out.
Certain thing you get SC to do they are hopeless. Have enough of them so now service Tiggo outside also.
Should get yours checked out....:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Problem is idk what is wrong. DIY OBDII diagnostic also ok. DIY maintenance so I know I have done everything right.
Jom, we take your engine apart with bro. Izso.....His tools, my tools plus yours should have enough....hahhahhahahah:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i m using full front evo 4 parts and rear evo 3, i just wonder can i direct fit brembo from evos?? or any big brake kits can i go for??:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i just curious to upgrade my front brake but if price is cun probaly front and rear,can gto 4 pot pnp to my front evo 4 arms?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience