ek9 type-r steering.

rocket

Mar 23, 2005
does anyone know where (shop)can i change my stock type-r steering to sport one(momo).preferably any shop in JB (because 4 the time being i stay at JB) or maybe in KL.pls help me cos im getting bored with my stock steering.

c00lric

Bro,

What's ur point of change 2 sport ones? R u refering to changing 2 those momo race, tuner n etc? Ur type R steering is already made by momo. Be it 97spec / 99spec EK9 steering wheel.

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
ur choice man... but think about safety oso when ur on the road... at least the airbag in ur stock EK9 steering can minimise the damage when something unwanted happens

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
yup hattech... if it is functional then OK la... if not sure waste of time since the airbag needs sensors in the engine bay to function so cars originally without airbags... no need for steering with airbag...

so rocket... u can sell ur steering to me hehhe...

rocket

Mar 23, 2005
ek9 steering is totally different coz of its srs right?i tried to change it myself but my bosskit (previously used on my eg9) cant fit in cos the column is slightly smaller.somebody in this forum (hattech-v as i remember) told me that i had to change the steering column and the srs adaptor.i've been to many of accesories shop but they cant do it.so any of you guys can help me?btw,my airbag not functioning already.

I'm having a diesel turbocharged 2500cc mitsubishi storm.
Currently full tank (RM115) can only reach 400km/full tank :bawling:.
As I heard, 700km/full tank shouldn't b a problem. My car also feels sluggish.
Can it be the fuel pump?
Any recommended workshop ? :adore:
I'm in Jalan Kuchai Lama area.