who know, how to do aresol / can spray??

yuzies

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm:

snako_harganja

Dec 17, 2005
ada jual ma...go to paint shop ask them to put it in can...if im not mistaken...for metallic rm45-50/can

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
There is this DIY kit i saw in ACE hardware midvalley. Its in a it form. They have a paint container, a spray gun and also 4 small cans of compressed air. The kit cost more than RM200. Not value for money since you can get it sprayed in shop for less.

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
There is this DIY kit i saw in ACE hardware midvalley. Its in a it form. They have a paint container, a spray gun and also 4 small cans of compressed air. The kit cost more than RM200. Not value for money since you can get it sprayed in shop for less.
agree. Or else you can go some mech/tires shop(good contact) and borrow their "air pump"(don't know how to name it but usually use it to pump your tires) and spray your spoiler.
Worst come to worst, if really not enough budget, then just use normal can spray, but please bare with the quality and the color WON'T be the same!

tacira

Known Member
Jun 6, 2004
go to paint shop ask them to put it in can
check color code first

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.. i've been thinking abt changing my standard wira 1.5 engine with a.. say 4g63.. basically.. coz i want better pickup and horsepower..

but.. my friends are telling me that i should just stick to my standard engine.. they say tht if i change the engine, the price of the car will depreciate more compared to if i stick with the standard spec.. is this true?

obviously, changing the engine would require a lot of money (the engine, wiring, workmanship etc).. so, my friends said i should...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience