[WTA] Will EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation???

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up on some philippines forum that also selling the same steering wheel stated that it will fit nicely into CRV First Generation...
Even stated that it's 'PLUG & PLAY'.:driver:

So now I am really in real dilemma if I should buy it...but I'm also afraid that I'll end up regret buying it of it is not be able to fit on My CAR...:confused:

And now I'm also thinking about it without any solution as I really want to get it and I'm surely in love with the EK9 TYPE R STEERING WHEEL...

ALL SIFU'S PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME...
Will it fit on My Car???:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
agreed...contact seller n ask to meet at workshop...fit on the spot...if cun, pay, if no cun, pay foreman n say sorry to seller...

but of course, ask seller if hes ok with this arrangement or not la....

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
agreed...contact seller n ask to meet at workshop...fit on the spot...if cun, pay, if no cun, pay foreman n say sorry to seller...

but of course, ask seller if hes ok with this arrangement or not la....
Haha that right guy...but when I was meeting him it was sunday and we havent got any chance to go to workshop for fitting the steering wheel...

Maybe later I need to rearrange our appointment on working day or perhaps saturday so that we can go to workshop to test the fitting...

Is there any of you know someone who already did this I mean changing their CRV First Generation Steering Wheel to EK9 Type R Wheel?

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if not mistaken there are only 2 or 4 screws (but u need a special tool, dont think its an allen key) to remove
the steering, u could DIY.
If I DIY to remove the steering will my steering wheel airbag pops up or burst??
I'm afraid if the Airbag will burst and hit my face while remove the steering wheel...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the hardest decisions when picking a new car is choosing the right color but the day when cars will be available in multiple colors could be here sooner than you think. Scientists have developed a new coating called ‘paramagnetic’ paint that has the ability to change colors at the touch of a button. One carmaker looking into the technology is Nissan, which has already developed a self-healing paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience