Dyno-Tab Power Booster

Jul 8, 2018
Arcadia California
I have used this Octane Booster. It is the best booster I have ever used. If you have a high compression engine (higher then 10.0:1) this is the product for you. It's easy to use and the gains are felt as soon as you add it to the tank. I added 2 tabs to a 17 Gallon tank with 91 Octane pump gas. If you follow the easy directions on the back, this will give you a octane rating of 92.7 almost 93 octane. You can add tabs up to 100 octane. I even had lasting results in a second tank full, even thou I didn't add any more tabs. It's also safe for O2 Sensors & Catalytic Converters, that's important if this is your daily driver (depending on which state or country you live in). The most noticeable difference is in the acceleration from a dead stop. This is a much cheaper alternative to 100 octane gas at Unocal 76 $8.00 a gallon (California).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Here our petrol from Ron 95 to 97 difference only 38 cents x 50L, only RM19, which is cheaper then adding the tab.....lol

Reactions: 6UE5t
Jul 8, 2018
Arcadia California
Thanks for the info, it looks like I won't be selling Dyno Tab in your country. If the gas quality is low, then you still might consider the Tab. It also improves gas mileage. I don't have the exact mileage #'s, next time I use it I will post. Thanks again...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
We do have these tabs sold here locally, but I doubt it sells well unless the petrol price difference between the two Ron is really a lot.....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Do our cars really need extra tab? how reliable is this pill? is it like a drug for cars?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
with even ron100 available...the tab or any fuel additive costing more than rm20 wont justify itself...