ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Have anyone try this stuff before....
1) Fuel treatment
2) Injector cleaner
3) Octane booster

View attachment 492301 View attachment 492302 View attachment 492303

Bro, save the money. There are too many " too-good-to-be true"" product that claims to boost power, fuel economy, flooded the market oredi...Most of them dont work. Do a search in ZTH.....

Try it if you believe the claims. If got result, do share it here.

I hope I didnt sound discouraging here. I firmly believe the idea of "if it aint broken, don't fix it"

dennis55

Sep 8, 2012
Penang
Frankly I tried them all it really boost our petrol that's mean better power and performance especially Octane Booster...
For me the best ever octane...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Best is use that money to pay for RON99 as daily.. the difference per tank is about that amount anyway so besides adding foreign matter, why not just fill up with the most exp. fuel?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Frankly I tried them all it really boost our petrol that's mean better power and performance especially Octane Booster...
For me the best ever octane...
May I knw what car are you driving? Also, what other octane booster brand have you tried?

Best is use that money to pay for RON99 as daily.. the difference per tank is about that amount anyway so besides adding foreign matter, why not just fill up with the most exp. fuel?
Question :hello: : where can we get RON99 fuel in Msia? Certainly cant get from petrol stations..

dennis55

Sep 8, 2012
Penang
May I knw what car are you driving? Also, what other octane booster brand have you tried?

Question :hello: : where can we get RON99 fuel in Msia? Certainly cant get from petrol stations..

My drive Mazda Rx 8,Accord and Iswara....Wah! How to name all ....

Maybe you look at the price you think snake lar but please try it first...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Selected Shell stations has the real V-Power Racing fuel...gotta hunt for it...especially on highways R&R

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My drive Mazda Rx 8,Accord and Iswara....Wah! How to name all ....

Maybe you look at the price you think snake lar but please try it first...
Owh, dont get me wrong here. The reason I asked what car are you driving because I just want to know what engine is it. I know what octane booster is and I know how it works. No point trying in my car because it runs totally fine with RON95. Using higher RON number in my car doesnt help much as it cant utilize it unless I heavily modify my car. =)

Selected Shell stations has the real V-Power Racing fuel...gotta hunt for it...especially on highways R&R
V-power racing is RON99? I thought Msia is only allowing RON97, max?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
IF i'm not mistaken, there are still RON99/100 around but very few stations carry it...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Ya meh? last time was discussed before I also thought discon already but someone mentioned still got around R&R's...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ya meh? last time was discussed before I also thought discon already but someone mentioned still got around R&R's...
I doubt it. Coz if not mistaken our perfect beautiful government only allow the oil sellers to sell up to RON97. Unless it is cap helang or buruh...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
malaysia din have Ron99, as taikor izso said, SG have it, they even have Ron92, lolz
those ppls claim Vpower as Ron99, actually is just Ron97 with addictive.
Yup, V Power racing is still Ron 97 only....

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Maybe what he meant was V Power Racing still being sold but in selected Shell station only, but they are still Ron 97 only...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience