Dyno-Tab Power Booster

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ya meh? last time was discussed before I also thought discon already but someone mentioned still got around R&R's...
As what Kazukimy said, Racing or not it's only 97. The initial introduction of the Vpower Racing came in as 99, but after a month I think they quietly updated the website saying 97 and didn't say much more than that.

I actually have a friend who's a chemist for Shell and he has admitted that it's 97 but the additives they throw into VPR is worth the money so if you're on it, stay with it. It's good stuff.

Jul 8, 2018
Arcadia California
I have used this Octane Booster. It is the best booster I have ever used. If you have a high compression engine (higher then 10.0:1) this is the product for you. It's easy to use and the gains are felt as soon as you add it to the tank. I added 2 tabs to a 17 Gallon tank with 91 Octane pump gas. If you follow the easy directions on the back, this will give you a octane rating of 92.7 almost 93 octane. You can add tabs up to 100 octane. I even had lasting results in a second tank full, even thou I didn't add any more tabs. It's also safe for O2 Sensors & Catalytic Converters, that's important if this is your daily driver (depending on which state or country you live in). The most noticeable difference is in the acceleration from a dead stop. This is a much cheaper alternative to 100 octane gas at Unocal 76 $8.00 a gallon (California).

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Here our petrol from Ron 95 to 97 difference only 38 cents x 50L, only RM19, which is cheaper then adding the tab.....lol

Reactions: 6UE5t
Jul 8, 2018
Arcadia California
Thanks for the info, it looks like I won't be selling Dyno Tab in your country. If the gas quality is low, then you still might consider the Tab. It also improves gas mileage. I don't have the exact mileage #'s, next time I use it I will post. Thanks again...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
We do have these tabs sold here locally, but I doubt it sells well unless the petrol price difference between the two Ron is really a lot.....

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Do our cars really need extra tab? how reliable is this pill? is it like a drug for cars?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia recently unveiled the latest BMW M5 at Bukit Kiara Equestrian for the BMW Malaysian Open 2012. This fifth generation M5 is now powered by a 4.4-litre V8 engine working in tandem with two TwinScroll turbos and putting out 560PS and 680Nm (arriving at just 1,500rpm!) of torque. While some purists might lament the downsizing trend, do bear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience