Ducatus

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Let me finished up my 2nd round test on 10w40 leichtlauf then will contact you. Still cannot find the right oil I need till current date. Hope your oil flash point is not more than 270c.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Dear rayracing79,

This is David, representative for Ducatus Finest Motor Oil. To my dismay, I am also shocked to hear that Ducatus engine oil have caused such a disturbance to you and your ride. It is almost impossible for any engine oil to cause engine damage over 2 day of usage. Nevertheless, we would like to investigate on this matter. I would appreciate your assistance into providing me the following:

-the damage parts that you claimed that were caused by my engine oil;
-an sample of my oil (est 200ml) that you have poured into your engine;
-information of your car make, model and engine type.

Upon receiving all above, we can proceed with a lab test, as selected by our insurance agent (AXA).
Should the test proofed to be as your claim, we will take full responsibility and make good to your losses.

Please get all the above prepared and send to me by end of May 2013 as all claims must be done promptly and systematically as required by the insurer. In the meantime, I hope that the discussions and assumptions could be stopped before any test report is out.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
David
Ducatus Sales Representative
Hi David

Good to hear from the representative taking proactive measures to help the customer and his alleged issue with your product.

I have some questions for you.

Are your products officially certified by API? ACEA?
I know your product most likely meets and exceeds their standards, but does it have OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION?

What base stock is it? Group I? II? III? IV? V? Hydrocracked III? XHVI?

Where is it blended?

Where is it packed?

Do you consider your products for
1. General use (no better than factory fill)
2. High mileage (e.g. Mobil 1 Extended Performance)
3. Performance? (e.g. Torco, Motul 300V etc.)

Thank you.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to read about this.

I was once saw a newly-serviced car which sounded like orchestra.

It was caused simply by using oil meant for K-car (5W30/10W30), poured into a car which is not a K-car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry to read about this.

I was once saw a newly-serviced car which sounded like orchestra.

It was caused simply by using oil meant for K-car (5W30/10W30), poured into a car which is not a K-car.
Many cars are using this viscosity now.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The oil was labeled Perodua. Can use on non-Perodua cars?
Yes... though its only a Semi Synthetic. Not a good idea pouring it into a Mercedes Benz or a Volkswagen which requires Fully Synthetic Oil that meets MB 229.51 for MB or VW 505.00 standards.

Expect the dashboard to light up like a christmas tree.

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
any one else? coz i shared in few forum also...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hi David

Good to hear from the representative taking proactive measures to help the customer and his alleged issue with your product.

I have some questions for you.

Are your products officially certified by API? ACEA?
I know your product most likely meets and exceeds their standards, but does it have OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION?

What base stock is it? Group I? II? III? IV? V? Hydrocracked III? XHVI?

Where is it blended?

Where is it packed?

Do you consider your products for
1. General use (no better than factory fill)
2. High mileage (e.g. Mobil 1 Extended Performance)
3. Performance? (e.g. Torco, Motul 300V etc.)

Thank you.
hmmmm

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
I had learn a very good lesson when came across a sponsorship to rayracing79 (a.k.a Ray Ck J, Levin Levin Trueno, Ck Ray, Mood MooDy or etc. in FB). Do not agree or accept any approach base on friend relativeship nor recommended by anyhow without any Black & White. Then it will soon become a trick for someone who intend to claim or ask for benefits on when something happen which not related to the products!

Please judge yourself after seeing or refer my attachment below. Really thank you to those who stand neutral & keep supporting DUCATUS FINEST MOTOR OIL

Attachments

Last edited:

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
case per case n that got nothing to do with this treat ....AND I NEVER ASK FOR ANY REFUND FOR THE DAMAGE OF OUR ENGINE AFTER USAGE OFF DUCATUS ENGINE OIL

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Fact.

Attachments

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Ladies & Gentleman!

Attachments

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Come join us on coming Sunday 22nd Sept'13 @Sepang Circuit 2-4pm to verify how well DUCATUS FINEST MOTOR OIL + 2in1 Engine Protector additive can deliver the potential of this 20v 4AGE corolla AE101 :driver::wavey:

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Opps...:biggrin:

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone has used the evo1/2/3 oem absorbers + springs before? im looking to convert my wira GSR back to "comfortable-like-stock standard" cos ive got a baby on the way...been using adjustables for many yrs, and its time to change...

so i've asked around, and got mixed opinions, which got me all confused...i wanna go back to the stock standard comfort level, dont bother about performance anymore...so obviously oem is the way to go...question is, which oem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience