Drive - Cameron Highland

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakakida

Known Member
Hi Everyone and Tan Sri SKAGEE

i was thinking if there is anyone interested to make a drive to cameron highland? Or we can make it a officially malaysia skyline drive?

we can make it a day trip or a stay overnight.

any vote?

Need to ask me ar? :P

Hi Everyone and Tan Sri SKAGEE

i was thinking if there is anyone interested to make a drive to cameron highland? Or we can make it a officially malaysia skyline drive?

we can make it a day trip or a stay overnight.

any vote?

sakakida.... can siukeong be da safety car ah?? :_:

oh ya....everybody is awake now....ok ok.....2 day 1 nite trip will sound great....what u guys think ? just drop your idea and share even personal opinion.

I would prefer a day trip. Did it before, est. around 500km - 550km :P

i would prefer a day trip too.:X-: hopefully it's not next weekend.won't be around

siukeong can play the role of smart car hahahaha... i think many people interested in a day drive but let's see what is the rest of the member say.... on the date i think we have to find a weekend as there is no holiday till the end of August.

And let suggest if this will be a spirited drive or family day drive?

fellas ...

will be registering my GTT by next week ... then can join u guys :regular_smile:

If a official Malaysia Skyline Club drive then i think can go look for sponsor and stuff and stick the sticker of malaysiaskylineclub.com and somthing...

SKAGEE/BENNY - what say you?

JaHaX, welcome! :regular_smile:

Wow.. great idea....this shld be my first day trip with you guys. Keep me posted.

Thanks!

JaHaX... good choice dude hehehe... welcome...

sakakida ...

actually, it is a big leap of me getting a GTT ... first of all, i never own a turbo car bfore and secondly this gonna be my 1st nissan

for sure, i wont be regretting it ... emm, regret in a way that it might empty my bank account ... i mean in modding the car ... kakakaka

what about fueling?

I can only get around 150kms to a tank when on high boost.. sometimes even less!

i dont mind if theres fuel around.. :)
sounds like fun

JaHaX - don't worry, it is same to many people here even myself... i have been driving a NA all these while, this is my first turbo car and my first nissan too but when come to skyline, there is nothing much will go wrong... just hate those shop keep on saying wah driving skyline so rich little money also want to discount meh... they never know we use all our money for our little dream car and all the money is our hard earn money.

K3nny - don't think our trip will be high boosting all the way my friend, it will be leisure drive and will be no who is fast and who slower hahah so turn to low boost and enjoy our ride... but a tank run only 150km, you must be boosting at 1.5bar man hahaha most of the GTT are doing about 400km or more to a tank

Last edited:
OK i think i want to make this trip happen, so lets have a list of people interested then decide on the time and date.

I wanna go, don't leave me out
1) Sakakida
2) V-Spec
3) Corrupt
4) Goober
5) Benny
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Please remove yourself if not really interested, thanks.

As usual you will have my support. =)

I wanna go, don't leave me out

1) Sakakida
2) V-Spec
3) Corrupt
4) Goober
5) Benny
6) thehornbag
7)
8)
9)
10)