Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 01

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
i think there was no controversy over who won (unless u wanna start one) as both were equally good... they know each other really well and are having a great time drifting ...normally controversies are started by outsiders and those who dunno shits about drifting and yet come out with their funny ideas of who should win ... WE the judges had a tough decision choosing the winner ... and the winners except the decision in true sportsmanship....
and don't come and tell me who is right and who is wrong ... JUDGES decision is final ...

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 7 2005, 13:26
3.) Rearranging the cones.
It appears the cones were not put back in plave after they were knocked down by the previous drifter.
are you sure?
The marshalls all ran out and place the cones in appropriate places everytime they got knocked out, except for the one that has been swallowed by some cars la...lol :lol:

OSFlanker

Known Member
Feb 3, 2004
Visit site
This is not D1 and no one is a professional drifter in Malaysia. Therefore I don't think winning is important - hell, they don't get anything for winning except for the trophies. Putting on a good show and the fun factor is what everyone like to see.

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
hmm... i agree with that. there's no such thing as controversial winning in playing cars. all of them and us are having such a fun time. we dont care whoever win or not, the main idea of having this is to having fun. not to have a stupid arguement with each other arguing who are supposed to win... <_<

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hmm

:) peace to all

i must say: them drifters all wowed us (i know i got blown away! :lol:) on Sunday!

keep up the good work and improve!! :) :)

if you insist on asking why Djan (AE86) won instead of Fai (A31 Cefiro) i heard it verbally from a judge that "it was tough to decide, but Djan's smoothness was what gave him the + point"

so... there you have it!

drift86

Mar 8, 2005
hello guys. this 86 from D.C.M i got pic for zerotohundred folks

peace bro!! :lol:

TYM2D1

Dec 31, 2004
Originally posted by uras@Mar 7 2005, 18:55
i think there was no controversy over who won (unless u wanna start one) as both were equally good... they know each other really well and are having a great time drifting ...normally controversies are started by outsiders and those who dunno shits about drifting and yet come out with their funny ideas of who should win ... WE the judges had a tough decision choosing the winner ... and the winners except the decision in true sportsmanship....
and don't come and tell me who is right and who is wrong ... JUDGES decision is final ...
:ph34r: right right... judge is final. URAS 100% agree. Judge is final, after all this is not D1 yet. If the winning prize is 300,000Yen lain cite laaaaa

may be those best 4 could rotate to be judge next time. I pun masuk drift sekali lagi laaaa :lol:
judging also can be fun if you can buat lawak and all those stuff like Manabu Suzuki/ or Orido / Dorikin Trio. make fun of cars and drifters.
sure audience lagi suka ooooo
Proposal: Next DGC02 should have PA system better.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Hi 2fast2furious,

Why would you think the Cefiro should win? Can you please explain it to us? If you can come up with a better explanation then maybe next time we can have you as the judge and me as the competitor. Damn I wanna join also... LOL

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
TYM2D1,

Bro we are short of funds actually, and we've never expected the enourmous crowd. The main problem with PA is that we need to have an electricity source, which is difficult in SA carpark. I'm sure we can come up with something better next time.

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 7 2005, 13:26
3.) Rearranging the cones.
It appears the cones were not put back in plave after they were knocked down by the previous drifter.
err... wrong...
the cones were places at the exact place where it came from. there are paint markers on the ground. i'm one of the marshalls so i know.
but the cone which djan swallowed under his car wasnt replaced i think... lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my turbo got break in 29 may(monday)

the total estimate cost for my lost is about 8k

involve part as below:
Haltech E6K most expensive gadget
is hide behond the dashboard and tighten it kao kao by installer with extra nut, they cut the wire so car cant run plus i had wiring all the stuff

kenwood cd player(a bit rosak 1)
my control switch(nos and launch control)
streering they broke it....tend wan to steal
dashboard drawer
new apexi boost meter(white) not more than 1 month
side mirror...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience