Did Anyone see this kind of moding at malaysia bmw putra and honda

My opinion, ur friend have very creative mind, but a lots of prob when he make a `date` with police or JPJ. For sure, JPJ will declare this car is not safe to use on the road. There he goes .. maybe hundred or thousand hours of manpower but maybe ur friend dont bother much bout the money. I`ve seen an old 1.3 civic modified with 2 engine .. front and back. But I think the owner is one of the `Hantu Beras` (Seludup) .. he use this car to go through any road block ... And maybe he got a good pay for this artistic car.

Just imagine this kinda of man join Proton or Perodua for R N D (Research and Development). In western country, they use computer hackers for RND of software. Microsost itself been visit by a lot of hakers a day, more than 50 people a day. This hackers get pay if they can break as much posibble of computer code. So, both parties are satisfied, Microsoft can develop better software and this hackers get $$$$. Not everybody got this kind of gift from God.

Back to the topic again, maybe we can suggest to government authorities not just `saman` or `cari salah` or maybe `duit teh`. Think bout a better thing inside out. Ask ur friend to join Proton as soon as possible hhehehehe ... besides, 1 vacancy is for sure need to fullfill ... they still looking for somebody to replace Tengku Mahalel .... hahahahahah

Will insurance accept this kind of cars ah ?? If accident then how ah ? still can claim ?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom