D1 Drift Machine Making Its Appearance @ Drift Getaway @ PD This Coming Weekend

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Regardless who drives it , its worth while to check it out. A real D1 Spec car...not a fancy caged variety...heeheeeheeehee

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
deejay said:
lol "check out", Jane??? guess u dunno who am i la..... coz i seldom surf out zth.....

anyway, will let u know on this Sat... hehehe...
Oh...I know I know.....the DJ M.....drifting your new ride right??? ....wow....lots of nice ride this weekend.....:party:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
what about the GTR32? Isnt that the J&A prepared D1 spec GTR?
Will we see it in action as well? Heard that is THE car to watch... it will run circles around the S15 :)

Pity I wont be around this weekend to witness it... will be out of town for some event

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
midship said:
... it will run circles around the S15 :)
You mean spining around the S15? LOLOLOLOL...its a GTS lar and definately far from being D1 Spec'ed.

Going out of town for 'some' event eh? want to switch places? lucky bugger

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
GTR in a GTS shell eh?!?!? no wonder can spin around the S15, furthermore above D1 spec... then must be F1 spec already :)

Lucky ar?!?!? to be working through the weekend?!?!? :(

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
aiyah... its like visiting a museum of old and new automobiles, only difference is you get to drive the cars and meet up with the drivers as well... some cars are really old and some drivers as old as the cars

100% stock z-tune compared to D1 spec S15, sun, sea, party and babes... wor hard to decide :(

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
rubbing salt aren't we?..heeheeehee...have a good trip and don't be too naughty when you're there...takes lots of pics ok?

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Wow a real D1 spec car..... some time ago I heard that Takahashi-san is going to drive it, duno how true it is. Btw, have they install a rollcage already?

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
MrNismo said:
Wow a real D1 spec car..... some time ago I heard that Takahashi-san is going to drive it, duno how true it is. Btw, have they install a rollcage already?

Malaysia small event leh...Takahashi drove Sumo Power prepared Pink 350Z in D1 Uk and they are Do Luck Uk and we are Do Luck South East Asia.

If D1 comes to Malaysia, then ok, or some big events that is worth for the tickets and hotels ok lor.

Inviting Jap drivers to this region cost money...and it must be worth it...if not who pay....you ?

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
PTLemon said:
Malaysia small event leh...Takahashi drove Sumo Power prepared Pink 350Z in D1 Uk and they are Do Luck Uk and we are Do Luck South East Asia.

If D1 comes to Malaysia, then ok, or some big events that is worth for the tickets and hotels ok lor.

Inviting Jap drivers to this region cost money...and it must be worth it...if not who pay....you ?
Haha small event yes, but dats all we got mah, no choice. Just wondering only, coz I remembered you mentioned something about Takahashi-san in DCM before, and I would hate to miss a chance to see a D1 driver perform.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
hmmmm all about money huh... i know how much i donate also not enough.. :( must have big big support hehe

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
PTLemon said:

That is very true. The expenditure that one has to spend inorder to justify the cost of bringing these top drifters over has to be met. I guess we all have to be more resonable with our demands and be more matured in our way of thinking . However unlike some , I do believe that in the very near futher Malaysia will be able to host an international quality event that would be worthy of bringing these top drifters to our soil.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
i want to drift with nomura... skagee please bring him down hehehe. i treat him roti canai keke

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Aiks me pulak...Maybe when your new business starts off you could bring them over for the launch...but I think they might want more than roti canai...roti telor?heeheee

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
MrNismo said:
Haha small event yes, but dats all we got mah, no choice. Just wondering only, coz I remembered you mentioned something about Takahashi-san in DCM before, and I would hate to miss a chance to see a D1 driver perform.

I thought you are also VERY good in drifting, it makes no different, Takahashi san drift in the mountain roads and then proceed to drift in the track.....There's no difference between us and them except they do it every day and we do once a week or once a month......

A lot of D1 cars are street registered car, having a roll cage does not define it's D1 Spec.... Takahashi's Chaser is a road registered car with air con and after the D1, He drove back the car from Odaiba, Sugo, etc back to Yokohama of which he stays...

Let me show you some pics abt Takahashi and at D1 what we do...okies ?

(From L to R : Mr Ito (Tuner of the Chaser), Clarene (Imperial Sales), Takahashi and Myself)

During the warm up, Takahashi damaged his rear GT wing and front bumper as he gets too close to the sponge walls. So Mr Ito explaining to me the reason why the GT Wing is still in fixable conditions due to the internal designs of the GT Wing(Btw, it's a DO LUCK GT Wing, www.do-luck-sea.com)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A new era of engine manufacturing in Malaysia was officiated as Perodua and Daihatsu partnered on a RM500 million investment joint-venture. Daihatsu Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (DPEM) opens their engine manufacturing plant in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan.

The manufacturing plant is the second manufacturing facility invested by Daihatsu in Sendayan after building a transmission plant, Akashi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience