cd player that cant be removed

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

funkydog

Known Member
hi , juz wondering what to do when ur cars cd player cant be removed ?

cut hole ?
erm. i'm talking about 2006 civic btw ...

theres an integrated 6 cd changer in it and it cant be removed , (or its possible but i didnt know it) ....

the best way, and most expensive, is to order the dashboard part where the radio is from japan, and get the one for navigation, it comes with a double din hole.

the cheaper way is to custom modify a slot below the radio in fron of the gear shift and install a radio there, ive seen one car done like this.

wow... only 1 reply meh........ lol .. \

anyway .. thanks zenn

fiGo_cheng said:
funkydog...u driving the new civic?

why ? juz book only .... getting in jan or feb ...... msia slow 1 la...... u should know ....

For me, i would preferably get the piece from japan for navigation units for a more integral look, should roughly cost RM250-350 with shipping i reckon?

why u need to remove it?you want upgrade new HU. But if your car is new & u replace the dashboard then waranty will be void.

jchin2 said:
why u need to remove it?you want upgrade new HU. But if your car is new & u replace the dashboard then waranty will be void.

wanna install ps2 ma............ no place to put..... no place for lcd display also ... those rooftop 1 damn ugly ( i feel) .............

but i dun wanna cut hole also leh ..... how...

if u siok-siok change dashboard surely can hear sound from front because it is not original seal...
why u put ps2 in ur car ar...u play games while driving meh?Hear SQ system better.Play games at home with the big screen./

grexer i think much more expensive than that, coz the piece to replace quite big, not like myvi one (which is 250 btw)

jchin2 said:
why u put ps2 in ur car ar...u play games while driving meh?Hear SQ system better.Play games at home with the big screen./

put ps 2 for the "wow" factor ma.... seems cool....... since seeing on MTV pimp my ride..... many ppl also wanna put ps2 or xbox into their car....

any way....... no place to put the ps2 also ...... later kena mat rempit break window............. haha

better dun....... at least let me dream now .......

:_:

No need PS2, put PSP lor... can take out when going out of the car.. hehe

haha....... btw ISWARA GT-R, can u find the 06 honda civic dash kit , where the aircon slot is at the right side ,

the webside u show is the left hand drive 1 leh ....

haha!!ya its nice installing ps2 on it as not much ppl installing in their saloon car except for mpv but as u say after break glass then susahloh...

the ori Hu for honda cant pause the songs rite?if i not mistaken..coz im driving the new civic too....correct me if i am wrong..

fiGo_cheng said:
the ori Hu for honda cant pause the songs rite?if i not mistaken..coz im driving the new civic too....correct me if i am wrong..

hi , great to see some 06 civic user here ......whcih part msia u from ,?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom