Car's Body Kit Modification

saadi123

Jun 5, 2009
Karachi
carz4mod.blogspot.com
Car's body kits for primary purpose are used as cosmetic tools for your car yet they have a potential of implicating a dramatical change in the appearance of the car.However applying just a body kit and assuming that car modification job has been performed very well is a misconception many amature car modifiers bear.One should always choose a body kit best aligning with the lines of your car.Kits requiring spray and paint should be properly sprayed or one should be prepared to spend extra bucks once the kit starts to peel off.

One problem faced during a car modification or installing a new body kit is that the colors seldom match with whole car and it is very difficult to find or maintain the right color combination for your car.However good opportunity arises when fitting a new kit to respray the whole car so to have a suitable color combination...http://carz4mod.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Oh .. = = ..I like the buddyclub design

zoro

Jun 11, 2009
I always wondering to install a J-Mode Style~ :listen::wavey:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience