Have a plan for my car, just looking for suggestions

ArrizX

Jul 3, 2006
Okay, I have a 1991 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3 trim.

Im about to get some good sound in it, and once that is complete ill get a nice muffler tip. Not to make it louder, just for that little extra bit of shine.

After that, is where my problem is. Either, I will get a lowering suspension kit, or get a body kit.

http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic367.html

The very first one on that page actually.

Anyways, thats about 800 dollars, and to get it painted and isntalled, im probably looking at 1100. But with the suspension, its about 700 dollars, and then maybe 100, or 150 to install, so probably about 825 out the door with that.

But the thing is that suspension would look alot better with stock rims, and the body kit would look better with both the rims and the suspension. Although, I really wouldnt need the car dropped, because the kit would make it seem lower.

Thats why i want the kit more, but the price is what really throws me off. Also, what is killer is knowing that I still have stock rims with a body kit. That seems kinda weird.

Oh well, Im just looking for suggestions, thanks :D

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wow.... damn nice dude.... potential to be a yakuza.... hahahaha....
i'm not vr sure about merc though...

but is it better to go more into VIP style cars rather than performance type??... can consider using airbag suspension... height can be adjusted according to ur preference.....

ArrizX

Jul 3, 2006
hahaha, yakuza, they look tight in their black suits. ill try for that look, thanks :D

haha, well, what do you mean go VIP style rather then performance? i probably wont put anything into the engine, just because mercedes parts cost too damn much.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
erm.... surf the VIP style thread in zth and u'll know....

VIP style cars arent into performance that much... they are more to looks and executive style...

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
from the way u wrote things, u aren't really malaysian rite?

maybe u wun get some of the terms we use here
but hei, welcome to zth

ArrizX

Jul 3, 2006
Grixism said:
the basic rule of vip...damn lowered and gigantic rims (dish type will do extra credit)...go for it dude
Yeah, my brother talked me into that. Just because when i sell the car, I cna resell the rims.

Although, if i get chrome he will kill me.

So whats looks better on a white car

White rims
gunmetal rims
black rims?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience