"career" something i wanna ask..

jeSz-iNc

Known Member
Mas or air asia..?
i left bout 2 more months in mas before i can leave without paying the bond.
the reason is maybe im not happy with the company?

or feel bored...feel like switching jobs..
i wanna know more bout air asia the pay is also bout 3-4k ( which im currently earning )
is it good?
is it stable?
plus air asia got make up allowance wor...sumore can do any hair styles..coz my hair now only can stick with black..but then they need credit in english n Bm ( i remember i only got 'D' for BM kakaka..

another reason i wanna quit mas coz lastime i ''berangan-angan" wanna go overseas..but now..if u ask me go also i damn lazy coz i always misses home..
and air asia you can come home everyday..like normal job so need stress so much.

what do you think?
HELppppp..................!!!

i guess MAS or Air Asia .. hmm.. both got advantages n also disadvantages..

certainly u would choose that.. which one pays u higher.. + maybe like u said that u wanna come home everyday+misses home so much bla2..

i think 4u .. got 2 choice which is:

1) higher salary + have to sacrifice what u got now (home,etc2,bf,someone special)

2) maybe lower salary income + u enjoy those privillages that u didnt get when ur on other company (enjoy home life,sumthing like work from 9am-6pm) at nite can go drink

but if for me.. i rather choose the (2) option.. or else i would sacrifice option (no2) & choose option (no1) .. so i enjoy high salary everymonth but have 2 sacrifice everything..

its ur choice..

from the tourism point of view, both the airlines are in good position at the moment...future, however, are definitely uncertain...

gal, u can easily get other better opportunities if u open up ur eyes..heard SIA is hiring now...y not try...it's good too....
but watever it is, both are good company with well established organization...choose wat u think best....n suitable...

(eerr...looks like i'm not doing any good to your question,huh?)

jeSz-iNc said:
Mas or air asia..?
i left bout 2 more months in mas before i can leave without paying the bond.
the reason is maybe im not happy with the company?

or feel bored...feel like switching jobs..
i wanna know more bout air asia the pay is also bout 3-4k ( which im currently earning )
is it good?
is it stable?
plus air asia got make up allowance wor...sumore can do any hair styles..coz my hair now only can stick with black..but then they need credit in english n Bm ( i remember i only got 'D' for BM kakaka..

another reason i wanna quit mas coz lastime i ''berangan-angan" wanna go overseas..but now..if u ask me go also i damn lazy coz i always misses home..
and air asia you can come home everyday..like normal job so need stress so much.

what do you think?
HELppppp..................!!!

Go find out what do u wanna do after 2 months,then u will get your answer from there.:regular_smile:

jesz..

switching airlines? you are flying international with mas right now rite?
if you go to airasia i doubt that you will get back as much as you currently
earning with mas as you will be losing a lot on international flight allowances?
correct me if i'm wrong. air asia only fly thru out asian region rite?

like b.gal said, maybe you wanna jump to sia. almost everything is better except that you have to be stated in spore. lose out a lot of yamcha with friends already. sia international flight allowances is yummy..

yet

jesz..

switching airlines? you are flying international with mas right now rite?
if you go to airasia i doubt that you will get back as much as you currently
earning with mas as you will be losing a lot on international flight allowances?
correct me if i'm wrong. air asia only fly thru out asian region rite?

like b.gal said, maybe you wanna jump to sia. almost everything is better except that you have to be stated in spore. lose out a lot of yamcha with friends already. sia international flight allowances is yummy..

i dont know how they count the allowances coz doesnt means international is more..i fly penang allowance also 200+

Sia? stressss worr....serious wan pay more of coz they expect more..somemore singaporeans worr..work like dogg lo...

switching from wide body back to narrow wor.... you sure you still get the same allowances??? dont think so.. ;)

jeSz-iNc said:
i dont know how they count the allowances coz doesnt means international is more..i fly penang allowance also 200+

Sia? stressss worr....serious wan pay more of coz they expect more..somemore singaporeans worr..work like dogg lo...

sia? example..
lets say you fly to manchester for 2n/3d, they give spending allowances for
breakfast, lunch and dinner. stay in room and eat maggi. now u got yourself
like 400gbp extra (just for that flight).

tot you fly japan also ma, diff with mas meh?

stress ah? well, almost all international flight with any airlines also stress one ler. but more you fly more you get mah. imagine the allowances they give and the conversion rate back to myr. u can buy ur ek cash in just one year lo if you can tahan the temp for shopping la. lolz.

I think Air Asia is better off in term of stability but MAS will have more exposure but with uncertain future(heavily debt and crownism).

SIA is a better choice if compared with Air Asia and MAS. Their package and future opportunities is among the top in the southeast asia

im flying inter and domest mar....
sad sad crack head........

how nice if i were still in highschool

oo why not just be a drifter kakakaka

find one richie young leng chai and settle down lor. then can bring a doggie
in your convertible n drive to starbuck drink coffee and care free liao.

drifter? god damn. we definately lack of a pretty chic driving sideway now...

thats why most stewardess like to fly first class or business class......many golden turtle...

links said:
thats why most stewardess like to fly first class or business class......many golden turtle...

cos light load ler bro. business and first not much work. but it depends. sometimes u prefer economy..
sometimes biz/1st class work sux.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but for what it's worth I think Air Asia are moving along in the right direction while MAS is... nuff said. It would be easy to go where the gratification is immediate and earn bigger bucks but we have to look at the bigger picture. Delayed gratification gives you better security in the future.

jeSz-iNc said:
noo as in like work first class and meet rick datoks loo

rich but old wor.. old and playful bah.

aiya, pain pain work for few years and save some money up then quit lo.
open a small cafe, everynite yam seng wih ur buddy lo..

NOSkill said:
Heard that MAS was laying off 4500 workers. Is it true??

do they laying off the high pay IT helpdesk manager who are without IT experience?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom