Last question before I do something to my DC5S around March!

aezsky

Oct 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Now I have a few options and it's all about the exhaust system..again.

What I want to gain from this modifications are :

-The ROAR of the car!
-Some significant power gain.

1st option : Change the header.

The guy at the exhaust shop told me to change just the header to make the sounds of the exhaust goes ROAR! But my friend highly did not recommend this.He emphasizes a lot that I will regret it if I change just the header.-most cost effective.Around RM500.

2nd option : Change the whole system (or just the back).

My budget will be around RM3k.That friend of mine highly recommend me to get a custom one.And he said it'll be around RM2-3k.According to him,since my car is an auto,it's better to get the custom one.

So,my question would be,which one should I go for??Is just changing the header really not recommended??Coz if I just change the header only,I'll still have money left for a INGS+1 bodykits.XD
But I'd rather have a nice exhaust system with good sound and performance first before going to the aesthetics.If so,will RM2-3k be sufficient to get what I wanted??

So,SIFU,PLEASE HELP ME!!

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Re: Last question before I did something for my DC5S around March!

Rm500 Is dirt cheap. If it's performNce proven y not. Lol. As comparison , a normal set of header that most of here is using are running in the region of 3.5k-4.5k .

Mohamed Hizam Ishak

From Facebook
Sep 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
Bro, if sound not a problem for you .. Then you opt for my way.. All chicken brand stuff..

- 2.5" pipping with 1 muffler - Stainless steel all the way = RM 900
- Header (kit Racing) - Around 2k something.

I think it is still within your budget. btw do you have after market ECU yet, like Hondata? You need this in order to maximize your mods. If not all these mods is pointless.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have you guys tried or used Turtle Car Care products before?

Any feedback about Turtle Car Care products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience