Carburetor Section

sifoooo zyfull, my fc is damm blardy good compare to my oem aisan carb.. full tank, go town and back then round few trips at night .. all in about 80km's, my petrol needle never even drop!!! PERFECT!!!

hello carby fellas...just want to tell u that my fren wanna sell his webber 40 dcnf with knn filters..he asking about rm 400 nego...if interested do pm me...
my loc is around damansara..

truly a fantastic price ler ! show us a photo of the condition......Ur price got include the tapak anot ?

hehe...i dont have cam...if u serious we can meet...that carb comes with tapak...but tapak for volkswagen golf mk 1

tapak not a problem, any machine can do it in 1 day. guys dont wait, 400buck for a dcnf (can nego sumore) is a good bargain!!

huwaa unker fred,like to racun people to be like u haa???ahhahaha....happy to hear that d dcnf still perfect...ehee...after this can tuned mine...ehehe...

i have a dcnf base of aluminium for 4g13p or 4g15p 8V... anyone interested can let me know.... willing to sell at a reasonable price...

tq tq

theorekz said:
i have a dcnf base of aluminium for 4g13p or 4g15p 8V... anyone interested can let me know.... willing to sell at a reasonable price...

tq tq

so u mean u wanna let go ur dcnf???

vwmania said:
hello carby fellas...just want to tell u that my fren wanna sell his webber 40 dcnf with knn filters..he asking about rm 400 nego...if interested do pm me...

is the price including the postage fee? wats the best u can give?

zyfull said:
huwaa unker fred,like to racun people to be like u haa???ahhahaha....happy to hear that d dcnf still perfect...ehee...after this can tuned mine...ehehe...
hehe,...racun...memang beracun....apa nak kisah i pon pakai webber...tetapi progresive 38 jer..hehehe

evo_mbf said:
is the price including the postage fee? wats the best u can give?
bro...cannot post ler...u datang n see baru satisfied...my fren wanna letgo coz nak pakai duit raya ma....hehe
if i free i will upload pic....now jerubu ler....AKTIVITI LUAR KENA KURANG...hehehe

vwmania said:
wah.... vr good offer lar..... my heart terusik adi....:regular_smile:

khen said:
aiya sky
get one la
wat u waiting for
hati terusik
tangan terusik
wallet, tak dapat usik

rm400 ler.... plus, dunno can clear my UR bar or not....:confused_smile:
someday in future la... sure got chance....

Top Bottom