Calling all ALTEZZA owners

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
martinchan said:
all my friend ( forman ) also say like that, but the workshop say is nothing strange, all is working fine :frown: so i'm, worry about the problem didt solve it will become worst.
Where did he normally send your car ... bkoz, i will be going to one of his panel workshops somewhere opposite Cheras Leisure Mall today to check my car ... which is still there ...

As Porosaki said, look at the bringt sight bro ... :smile:

Cheers

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
Same place la, infront of leisure mall, workshop name is brigtness workshop. that guys name ah wai < alvin >.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
wah...really need to hang out more with u guys...... sigh...... still waiting for my chance to land my hand on the altezza......saw one today.....white......argggghhh....

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
martinchan said:
all my friend ( forman ) also say like that, but the workshop say is nothing strange, all is working fine :frown: so i'm, worry about the problem didt solve it will become worst.
since everyone said is the clutch bearing, go change it loh. so you happy, i happy everyone happy.

it won't become worst but only the sound.
clutch bearing is only use to press on the diaphram of the clutch cover so u can change gear easily.

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hansc said:
wah...really need to hang out more with u guys...... sigh...... still waiting for my chance to land my hand on the altezza......saw one today.....white......argggghhh....
Our brother Jahax will get his altezza next week end, so how about yours? still have to wait ah? come come join same same la....:smile:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
porosaki said:
since everyone said is the clutch bearing, go change it loh. so you happy, i happy everyone happy.

it won't become worst but only the sound.
clutch bearing is only use to press on the diaphram of the clutch cover so u can change gear easily.
Sigh:frown: ..... how to do? ask the forman to change ah? he just say no problem.... if i take my car to other workshop, that guys had to charge me $$$$, i just call my importer today and tell him all the things happen to the car, he promised me to solve the problem for me, so have to wait until monday see how lol.....:thumpdown .

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
martinchan said:
Sigh:frown: ..... how to do? ask the forman to change ah? he just say no problem.... if i take my car to other workshop, that guys had to charge me $$$$, i just call my importer today and tell him all the things happen to the car, he promised me to solve the problem for me, so have to wait until monday see how lol.....:thumpdown .
if he still dunwan to change for u...then u got no choice, hv to pay already. so better change to a racing clutch. at least its worth to pay. no worries bro! everything can be settle easily...

cheerz!

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
martinchan said:
Our brother Jahax will get his altezza next week end, so how about yours? still have to wait ah? come come join same same la....:smile:
hahahha bro martin,

time and money is my constraint now.....hehehehe

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
deSarhemNer said:
if he still dunwan to change for u...then u got no choice, hv to pay already. so better change to a racing clutch. at least its worth to pay. no worries bro! everything can be settle easily...

cheerz!
HEM!! If he dun want to change for me..... herk herk!! then after he will know, play some fireworks at his workshop, then burn whole the workshop. want to play with me:motz: cari mati!

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hansc said:
hahahha bro martin,

time and money is my constraint now.....hehehehe
hehe, it's okie,stay tune, meets up will soon.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
martinchan said:
hehe, it's okie,stay tune, meets up will soon.
Mornin ...

Cancelled my trip to JB for inspection/registration today ... got meetings and presentations to be made this week ... one hell of a hectic week for me !!! ... ample time for them to PERFECTED my car also.

By the way, my car is OK already (but not PERFECT) and have requested him to coate my car and put all the add -ups that he promised me.

Will go to JB by October, 11/12.

Few stuffs to ask you guys:
(1) Importer promised me the original spoiler:
where to find it (as he was not able to get it still) and how much it gonna be. Actually has already asked Min Heng and it cost RM2K++ brand new. Anybody selling second hand, dont mind as long as ori rather than the cloned one (as he wanted to give me 1)???
(2) Suspensions:
The "clicking" problem whenever riding on a rough road turned out to be the missing absorber rubber mounting on all 4 abs. How much it gonna be for brand new, anyone knows??? checking around myself also.

By the way, good luck to you Martin ... you happy and everybody also happy ...

Cheers

Lumix

Known Member
May 17, 2004
JaHaX,

I have a original spoiler for sale, is it the one u r looking for?

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
jahax,

if the ori absorber n springs gonna cost u rm2k ++, basically u have 2 options.

1) get the tein super street (green color) from n1 sunway. i thinkthey got stock last time i asked. about rm3200 brand new. its height adjustable n damper adjustable. check it out. its spring rate is front 8kg/mm, & rear 6kg/mm. so the ride is kinda hard....

2) get the ori trd spotivo from wing hin/vision. i got mine:
4 shocks(blue)
4 springs(white)

for rm3200 as well. but brand new lah

ride is comfortable with some cornering ability for me. spring rate front 5.7kg/rear 5.3kg. so u see is comfy. dampers also not hard.

your choice bro.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
silver car ...

Thanks for the advice bro.

BTW, i have found out that there is nothing wrong with the current adjustable abs in the car (hehehe ... i cannot say "my car" yet as it is not officially and legally mine).

The problem ("kap-kap" sound in bumpy road, sound like something is not tight!!!) is due to the missing abs rubber housing/mounting.

I have checked with Wing Hing and it cost RM210 per piece brand new/ori and they have it.

Now new problem, the importer's mechanic informed me that the original abs mounting cannot be used as it will not fit the current adjustable abs ... IS THIS TRUE???

They are currently looking for the adjustable abs ori mounting.
I do not know the brand yet and asked them to check the brand out for me ... it is not tien/hks for sure ... the spring is red in colour and the shaft is silver in colour (checked through rims) ... it looks new and i suspected that someone somewhere might have taken out and replaced it with the current one.

I will get the adjustable abs brand and will work it out from there ... and need you guys help to solve the problem.

BTW ... managed to get the ori standard spoiler from Lumix ...
(RM?) ... thanks bro ... COD by the October, 11/12.

Actually, there is another hiccup with the car, not a problem really ... but embarrasing one ... tell you guys later.

Cheers :smile:

deSarhemNer

Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
KL
silver_car,

For the TRD sportivo set,
is it comfortable when riding on the rough road? is it hard? Hows the lowering height of yr vehicle, perfect enought or as the same as the original one...?

for me theres a few choice:
1)TRD spring(blk) & shock(yellow)
2) TRD sportivo set
3) Tein superstreet

all of them are around the same price. dunno which is the best for me. there are many diff opinions fr many many sifus. so really hard to decide. i just want a set of shocks that are not too hard comparing with the original ones.

silver_car

Known Member
Aug 30, 2005
malaysia
deSarhemNer said:
silver_car,

For the TRD sportivo set,
is it comfortable when riding on the rough road? is it hard? Hows the lowering height of yr vehicle, perfect enought or as the same as the original one...?

for me theres a few choice:
1)TRD spring(blk) & shock(yellow)
2) TRD sportivo set
3) Tein superstreet

all of them are around the same price. dunno which is the best for me. there are many diff opinions fr many many sifus. so really hard to decide. i just want a set of shocks that are not too hard comparing with the original ones.

jahax, yup, gotta find out the brand first then work from there.

deSarhemNer, the TRD yellow n TRD sportivo is not same price lah. the yellow one is more expnsive. rm4k something.

sportivo is 3.2k only

the ori suspension is WAY too soft. sit 4 fellas kena bumps.

guess what i discovered, put in TRD spotivo...4 ppl in car...still kena bump. hai.

for me, sportivo is still too soft. its only a bit hard but still comfy n soft. i guess its more suitable for comfort drving in city with a certain degree of handling.

trd sportivo blue shocks with white springs.
lowered 20mm front n rear.

the yellow TRD should be harder as its meant for sporty driving.

tein even better n harder springs.

it really depends on what u want.

if u mau handling n cornering ability, go for tein/yellow TRD

if u wan some comfort go for TRD sportivo .

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guys ...

I think, my suspension system is more or less settled (...hopefully...)

WHAT BRAND OF RIMS ARE YOU GUYS USING????

As far as i am concerned, Altezza normally use offset of +45 rear and front and sometimes +40 for front ... rite???

I am looking for cool rims, 17 inch will do laa ... any of you guys selling "cool rims ... i mean Volk, Advan, 5zigen, Enkei etcetc ... second also fine, as long as in good condition ... my preference is viper fangs design, but others will do also" which can be fitted to the Altezza????

By the way, where can i find advan racing distributor in malaysia ... really fall in love with SIENA GENERATION 2 ...

Hope somebody can help me ...

Cheers

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
got back my car yesterday. damn chun.

BTW red springs??? = GAB or Apex'i.

TRD sportivo & TRD sports (yellow type), difference of 1kg/mm spring rates
and has 5 stages of dampers to be set to your desire.

there is another hi/low solf/hard TRD circuit absorbers with 12kg/mm front and
rear 10kg/mm springs.

i hope that helps our friend jahax.

as for martin, screw that fellas back side if he doesn't want to do for u FOC

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Be it iPhone or ‘Droid users, one thing is for certain; we love playing with apps that keep us well entertained and looking to out-score ourselves or the next person, be it friend or foe and it’s usually done in the privacy of your hand-held device. This time around, things are a little larger to be placing things in your hand, especially a large flat-screen TV that is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience