Battlefield: Sabah

The govt should allow foreign news reporter to the battle field. Thus we can have uncensored news. Why refuse to let them in but only local reporters? It is no wonder people feel fishy and betrayed.

Correction, local "reporters" are not reporters.

The reporters are all working for entities that are owned by the ruling government.
So much for unbiased, truthful and accurate reporting.

So I don't call them reporters, I refer to Malaysian press as fiction writers, and very poor ones at that cause sometimes the stuff they write just insults our intelligence.

Correction, local "reporters" are not reporters.

The reporters are all working for entities that are owned by the ruling government.
So much for unbiased, truthful and accurate reporting.

So I don't call them reporters, I refer to Malaysian press as fiction writers, and very poor ones at that cause sometimes the stuff they write just insults our intelligence.

Not all of them are like that...

vr2turbo; said:
Probably they know the area better. Just like Vietnam war, the US were better equipped, with better weapon and so on but they do not know the area...:smokin:

As this different example, US invading other country..
This we defend our own land, suppose we should know our own back yard better.
Showing lack of intelligence/survey/information about how to manage this matter.

If the militant able to escape this so called clamp down.
It would tarnish our force capabilities.

We should take this opportunity, while the force in Sabah.
To sent back all the illegal immigrant back to their homeland.
As Emigration Department don't have the capability to carry out the task without a support.

Last edited:
As this different example, US invading other country..
This we defend our own land, suppose we should know our own back yard better.
Showing lack of intelligence/survey/information about how to manage this matter.

If the militant able to escape this so called clamp down.
It would tarnish our force capabilities.

We should take this opportunity, while the force in Sabah.
To sent back all the illegal immigrant back to their homeland.
As Emigration Department don't have the capability to carry out the task without a support.

Yes, correct to an extent but our forces are from West Malaysia. I don't think they know that area well anyway unlike the Terrorists who have been going in and out from there.

Damage already done, most hold Malaysian IC, so how to chase??:mad:

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

True, but anything printed/published have to get past the editor. So, same same.

The last time MCA cabinet shuffled, The Star management also shuffled. I wonder why. :rofl:

Correct, not reporters fault too. The Editor or head honcho controls.....:mad:

Yes, correct to an extent but our forces are from West Malaysia. I don't think they know that area well anyway unlike the Terrorists who have been going in and out from there.

Damage already done, most hold Malaysian IC, so how to chase??:mad:

Many of the soldiers sent to Sabah are Sabahan themselves, called themselves 'budak2 Sabah'. From what I read, they managed to counter the Sulu militant's black magic. The black magic is supposed to make them invisible and invincible, unless hit by bullet or shrapnel in the head. Maybe this explains why so few of them died in the air raid and mortar attack on March 5th.

This is from what I read, dunno whether it's true or not. :confused:

Many of the soldiers sent to Sabah are Sabahan themselves, called themselves 'budak2 Sabah'. From what I read, they managed to counter the Sulu militant's black magic. The black magic is supposed to make them invisible and invincible, unless hit by bullet or shrapnel in the head. Maybe this explains why so few of them died in the air raid and mortar attack on March 5th.

Should be a mixture then as we get reports of our soldiers being flown over there from here....:hmmmm:

Uh.... this is more of a story for the "Hungry ghosts" thread.

Personally I'd like to see a bewitched madman take two in the chest from a 9mm. Military training dictates one in the chest and one in the head for a confirmed kill. Personally I'd just shoot one more more in the neck for good measure. Talisman or not, I doubt anyone can survive air bombing without protection. Maybe they did a Saddam and dug a hole in the ground. Only real way to bomb a place is to napalm it! Burn babeah burnnnnn....

Sorry. We were talking about magic and all sorts of supernatural stuff before I got sidetracked with my own imagination.

Are those bomoh things allowed in islam rules? The self proclaim princess now claim muslim should not fight muslim and said their clan should be the super rich with the posession of sabah.....and they want take back sabah to help pinoy land get better life.

So thing clear now....a bunch of pirates having fantasy to become richest man in the world. But now another guy from msia claim he is the sultan of suluk as well. So what are the qualifications to proclaim yourself as sultan of xxx?… maybe soon we will see self pro claim "sultan of chow kit" or "raja of pateling street"??

If my dad used to own a few shop houses in subang jaya Ss15 then can i called my self "Raja of IntiTaylorPolitan"? Probably i can take in some college students and armed them with few wiralution and confiscated all college girls in the area~

Last edited:
Are those bomoh things allowed in islam rules? The self proclaim princess now claim muslim should not fight muslim and said their clan should be the super rich with the posession of sabah.....and they want take back sabah to help pinoy land get better life.

So thing clear now....a bunch of pirates having fantasy to become richest man in the world. But now another guy from msia claim he is the sultan of suluk as well. So what are the qualifications to proclaim yourself as sultan of xxx?… maybe soon we will see self pro claim "sultan of chow kit" or "raja of pateling street"??

If my dad used to own a few shop houses in subang jaya Ss15 then can i called my self "Raja of IntiTaylorPolitan"? Probably i can take in some college students and armed them with few wiralution and confiscated all college girls in the area~

:biggrin:

All become your bini. :idea:

Like that I declare myself Sultan Raja Taikor Supreme Emperor of The Mines. I hereby confiscate and claim ownership of all the leng luis in the shopping mall. Lately I've seen a lot there!

I'm thinking about this whole fiasco on a high level now. What is the purpose of the supposed nearly-broke sultan of sulu's purpose? Why only now claim and create chaos? Why risk his own son being killed to fight a losing fight? What's his motivation to do something as stupid as this? Say he loses this whole fiasco and gets house arrested (he's ill afterall) and gets that monthly stipend suspended, wouldn't that make him more miserable than he is now?

Last edited:

:biggrin:

All become your bini. :idea:

Like that I declare myself Sultan Raja Taikor Supreme Emperor of The Mines. I hereby confiscate and claim ownership of all the leng luis in the shopping mall. Lately I've seen a lot there!

I'm thinking about this whole fiasco on a high level now. What is the purpose of the supposed nearly-broke sultan of sulu's purpose? Why only now claim and create chaos? Why risk his own son being killed to fight a losing fight? What's his motivation to do something as stupid as this? Say he loses this whole fiasco and gets house arrested (he's ill afterall) and gets that monthly stipend suspended, wouldn't that make him more miserable than he is now?

izso..u buy insurance edi ah? scared yr wife waiting with baseball bat when u get home....:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
izso..u buy insurance edi ah? scared yr wife waiting with baseball bat when u get home....:rofl:

You don't scare me. I'm married and my wife doesn't read ZTH. She has zero interest in cars so even if we meetup you'll never see her. Muahahaha

:thefinger:

Anyway, let's not change topics

One soldier dead, killed in an ambush. Just confirmed by the defense minister. RIP pahlawan.

3 dead scumbags in the same incident.

One soldier dead, killed in an ambush. Just confirmed by the defense minister. RIP pahlawan.

3 dead scumbags in the same incident.

RIP for the hero.

Just try to read news and media in pinoy land is blaming msian govt to "genocide" their men and ill treated the illigal immigrants in sabah. what the heck they are trying to potrait like they are the victim and msia is the big bully now?

You don't scare me. I'm married and my wife doesn't read ZTH. She has zero interest in cars so even if we meetup you'll never see her. Muahahaha

:thefinger:

Anyway, let's not change topics

Sense a bit of fear here.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

RIP for the hero.

Just try to read news and media in pinoy land is blaming msian govt to "genocide" their men and ill treated the illigal immigrants in sabah. what the heck they are trying to potrait like they are the victim and msia is the big bully now?

2 sides of a coin. Head will always support head, tails will always support tails.....:rolleyes:

new info/rumours..
not 1 our soldier dead...but 2...

tomorrow will confirm the info..both bodies will reached KB airport tomorrow morning...

As an foreigner from europe, i clearly wont make any political statement here, but i do want to express my sadness over the lost lifes of the malaysian policemen.

I hope this ends soon without more lifes taken.

peace

new info/rumours..
not 1 our soldier dead...but 2...

tomorrow will confirm the info..both bodies will reached KB airport tomorrow morning...

yeah true. the other soldier was a truck driver...he lost control of the army truck.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom