Battery And Radiator Coolant

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Norns

Known Member
Well, i have a noob question here ...

Do i need to check n maintaince the battery n coolant ??

Should i add water to my battery on my own n how often issit ??

And how bout coolant ? I just add 1 bottle of coolant 2 weeks ago n mechanic charge me rm10 for it ... n the coolant is mine

hellooo

as for radiator coolant...u can buy it at spare part shop...price vary... i oso dunno which radiator coolant better... if any1 noe,cam pls info...

wat i do is i just flush ther radiator... by opening a valave/screw at the botom of ur radiator.. then let water runs..then i put water inside the radiator with out the screw on 1st to let the water runs trough... then close the screw and put the coolant..usually i put all...then put water..i use filtered water from my water filter at home... (better, it has no iron residue from the house pipe).... runs the engine and tops up a bit by bit until quite full..and dun forget to clean the interior of the resevior too...then dun forget to tighten (not too tight) all screw and radiator cap...

i do not held responsible if anything wrong from my 2 cent here... just trying to help..because for RM10 for flushing radiator... u better do it urself... it takes the same time but just ur hand get a little dirty... :)

which screw actually ? As i know the main radiotor cap is obvious ... the one made of iron. So i put all my coolant inside here onli ?

And i heard there is one more tank u need to fill the coolant as well @@

the screw is located down the radiator either left or right side...make sure to close it tightly or use a sealant on the screw otherwise water may drip....

The other tank is a reserve...water is suppose to be below half in that....

errr, radiator got 2 tank issit ? 1st is the main one with iron cap, and the 2nd one is where ?

So, i need to fill in main radiotor with 1 bottle coolant, and the 2nd 1 bottle coolant as well ? how often i need to REFILL ?

And wad bout battery water ah ? @@ sry coz i so noob in car thingie @@

Top Bottom