Battery And Radiator Coolant

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Well, i have a noob question here ...

Do i need to check n maintaince the battery n coolant ??

Should i add water to my battery on my own n how often issit ??

And how bout coolant ? I just add 1 bottle of coolant 2 weeks ago n mechanic charge me rm10 for it ... n the coolant is mine

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
hellooo

as for radiator coolant...u can buy it at spare part shop...price vary... i oso dunno which radiator coolant better... if any1 noe,cam pls info...

wat i do is i just flush ther radiator... by opening a valave/screw at the botom of ur radiator.. then let water runs..then i put water inside the radiator with out the screw on 1st to let the water runs trough... then close the screw and put the coolant..usually i put all...then put water..i use filtered water from my water filter at home... (better, it has no iron residue from the house pipe).... runs the engine and tops up a bit by bit until quite full..and dun forget to clean the interior of the resevior too...then dun forget to tighten (not too tight) all screw and radiator cap...

i do not held responsible if anything wrong from my 2 cent here... just trying to help..because for RM10 for flushing radiator... u better do it urself... it takes the same time but just ur hand get a little dirty... :)

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
which screw actually ? As i know the main radiotor cap is obvious ... the one made of iron. So i put all my coolant inside here onli ?

And i heard there is one more tank u need to fill the coolant as well @@

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
the screw is located down the radiator either left or right side...make sure to close it tightly or use a sealant on the screw otherwise water may drip....

The other tank is a reserve...water is suppose to be below half in that....

Norns

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
errr, radiator got 2 tank issit ? 1st is the main one with iron cap, and the 2nd one is where ?

So, i need to fill in main radiotor with 1 bottle coolant, and the 2nd 1 bottle coolant as well ? how often i need to REFILL ?

And wad bout battery water ah ? @@ sry coz i so noob in car thingie @@

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all ZTH forummers... I'm not so sure whether I'm in the correct section of the forum to ask this, but anything goes!

I'm getting my new Persona this Monday, & I'm thinking of tinting the car with a budget around 1k-1.5k.
Question is, I'm not sure of which brand to get or where to go for this, and as I'm a very cheapskate person, I want to make sure that I get every single penny worth of quality out of what I spent.

Recommendations, any pros out there? =D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience