need help add coolant warning lamp and beeping sounds

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
hello2 my budies need help my add coolant warning lamp and beeping sound keep on beeping eventough my water level at my buble catch tank and my radiator tank full,i already change the sensor but still beeping,is there and reset buton after install new sensor...please help its anoying beepppppbepppp:mad:

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
maybe not really full, maybe inside got air in the radiator so water no full enought

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
what philip said is true. The reservoir might be full when you off the car but during start-up everything gets sucked back in because there is air in the system. When you fill your car with water, do not open the ast. another quick way is to cut into half a large coke bottle then burp the system.

Have you checked the sensor? What ecu are you running?

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
Had this prob for a whole week after getting my car back.
Snook, just keep refilling water, into the filler cap, not AST till the beeper goes off. Ive been refilling once daily for about 5 days. now it doesnt beep anymore. thanks to alchemist and phat7 or else id be worried too.

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
Had this prob for a whole week after getting my car back.
Snook, just keep refilling water, into the filler cap, not AST till the beeper goes off. Ive been refilling once daily for about 5 days. now it doesnt beep anymore. thanks to alchemist and phat7 or else id be worried too.
i already refilling but everytime i open the cap its already full i start my engine still same level warghhh help me please guys...ist because i change the sensor?what kinda sensor that suitable if i go to spare part shop which car sensor i can buy that same wit fd3s..i afraid fd3s sensor hard to find:bawling:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
take the original sensor to the spare parts shop and let them search for a replacement with the sample

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Very easy to get from sparepart shop. You just show to them. RM60 each new. I have one from halfcut, can give it to you free when you join us the 7-11 RE meet.

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
Very easy to get from sparepart shop. You just show to them. RM60 each new. I have one from halfcut, can give it to you free when you join us the 7-11 RE meet.
thanks bro...i think maybe i go but not so sure i wanna make sure my ride in good condition 1st so i can join yall monster single turbo extra mods here n there in highway :burnout:.....but normaly i just go like 80mph...cruseing style:proud:

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
dont we all :p

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
80mph is a good speed....... let's 80 x 1.6 and we get...130 km/h fast enough to get a ticket... slow enough to not even smell dev's car.....

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
hurmmm:hmmmm: no wonder last time on my way to ipoh i get caught on speed trap the police ask about my speed i told him not so sure coz my spedo metrs is on mph i told him my speed is about 70mph++ thank God i just get warning not ticket...sometimes hard using mph meter sometimes kewll:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience